Thank you :"(

EXPLANATION

The ending is supposedly different but what's done is done.

At the end Jam died and as for Jimin I chose an open ending for his character, it'll be all up to you to decide for his fate.

This is not a decent ending but I guess I am becoming too frustrated to end this right away. Every time I try to reread SCD, I cringed a lot seeing bunch of wrong grammars, awkward tenses and typos. Plus this story never ceased to slap me the reality of how amateur I am in writing and is lacking in many aspects of English since it's just my third language.

There are loads of loopholes and it's either I chose to put it that way or I'm stupid enough not to notice *coughs*.

On the good side, sometimes I'm still surprised onto how I was able to keep writing despite all the odds. I didn't know that I could make sense a bit (or is it just me thinking about it) but nonetheless, I would like to say my deepest gratitude to those people who were with me from the start until the end. Thank you for keeping up with my slow updates and constant ranting.

Life's sad enough so why write stories with tragic ending?

I hope you enjoyed reading and ya'll infires me to live more intensely.

For those who hates sad finale an alternative ending is waiting for you.