four

Park Jimin is 20 years old.

Six months ago, he was doing well in college, hanging out with his longtime friends, sadness was never found in his vocabulary and his social life seems perfectly fine. But then he began to change, becoming increasingly paranoid and acting out in bizarre ways.

He became anxious with what people would say behind his back and has extreme reaction with criticism. There are times when he would laugh and cry inappropriately. Having insomnia and giving flat gaze occasionally. Despite all the beatings that he received from his father he was unable to cry sometimes.

Seokjin as a psychiatrist saw all this symptoms, but decided to let it go and disregard all this thoughts. Thinking that it was all a natural reaction from a boy being pressured with the status of his father, He believed that Jimin is tough and firm to overcome this, but he was wrong.

With Hoseok's death he became feeble, frail and weak.

No one knew what Jimin truly felt and how much he was suffering through.

Not until he decided to shut down everyone from his life, not until he decided to build his own reality.

...

Patients name:  

PARK JIMIN

Gender: 

MALE

Age: 

20 years old

Diagnosis: 

SCHIZOPHRENIA