twenty four

[halen]
a/n- im not making anyone in particular their family so just picture them however you want

we pull up to my mom's house and to my suprise, everyone is on time.
"well thats a fucking first." i say to asher.
"i know." she says rolling her eyes.
"where are we??" michael asks me.
"oh this is my moms. you guys are meeting my mom and sister and ashers mom, dad and brother." i say shrugging.
"WE WOULD HAVE CLEANED UP NICER!" calum screamed.
"have you seen us. we looked like bridge trolls the entire time we lived with them." i say opening the door.
"MOM, KATIE, LYNN, ALEX, LEO!" WE'RE HERE WITH MICHAEL ASHTON CALUM AND LUKE" i yell through the house.
as if on que, they all run in the foyer.
"hello!! its so nice to meet you. im emily and this is katie. we are halen's mom and older sister." my mom greets the boys and katie waves.
"and hello as well! im lynn, this is alex and leo. and we are ashers mom, dad, and older brother." ashers mom says along with alex and leo waving.
"so lets sit down and get to know eachother." my mom says gesturing to the living room.
"so this is going to sound like elementary school. the adults arent going to be participating but the children are. just say your name and age." my mom says.
"my apologies. shes a thrid grade teacher." i say before they start.
"my name's katie and im twenty five years old."
"im leo, im twenty three years old."
"im calum or cal and im twenty years old."
"hi im ashton and im twenty one."
"my name's luke and im nineteen."
"and my name is michael and i am twenty as well." they all finish.
"ok now that we are finished lets eat! now i dont cook so i hope everyone likes pizza!" my mom shouts.
as soon as she says that i look at michael and see his eyes light up.
"oh halen can i speak with you?" my mom asks and i nod.
we walk into my old room and she closes the door.
"is this that michael boy you told me about?" she says with a smirk.
"oh hell yes it is." i say blushing.
"you did a good fucking job" she said smiling.
god bless my mom.
"so are you guys dating or what." she says putting her hands on her hips.
"i honestly dont know. we kissed last night so im just like what the fuck are we pal?" i respond.
"you better get on that before someone else does." my mom says before walking out and closing the door.
i just smile to myself. i know my mom is right, shit. shes never fucking wrong.

a/n: halen's mom is savage but my mom sure aint🌚