thirty

[Halen]

the two days before tour, were honestly the best two days of my life. luke and michael's moms were so fucking nice and made me feel at home and not uncomfortable at all. it was great. but as of now, we are all on the bus heading out on tour. we are starting out in europe, then making our way back to america. we are currently in france waiting to get to the venue (just go with it ok).

"ok we are here. halen and asher, you guys just unload things for the merch table." ashton said.

asher and i nodded. i was looking out the window and there were already so many fans lined up outside to see them. the show didnt start for another six hours. as soon as we pulled up, they started screaming (the fans will speak english ok so go with that too thanks). 

"might as well get used to it. you guys will be hearing it for a good five months." calum says laughing.

the boys stay on the bus, while the tech guys unload their instruments and stuff, along with asher and i unloaded the merch table stuff. it amazed me how many of their fans knew who i was. some were even stopping me for pictures and hugs.

"i think you might be more popular than the boys" asher said nudging me.

"i mean i am cuter." i said flipping my hair making her laugh. i was interrupted by michael calling me.

"hey babe whats up?" i say holding my phone between my shoulder and ear.

"tell the two of the tech guys to set up the merch table for you guys." michael says.

"okay but why?" i asked confused.

"well, alot of fans are asking about you and asher, so just come outside with us." michael replies.

"ok be there in a sec. i love you." i say into my phone.

"see you soon, i love you too." i hear michael say, and before he hangs up, i hear tons of fans aweing.

"hey, can you two finish this for us, the boys want us outside?" i ask two of the tech guys, they nod in return.

"why do they want us outside?" asher asks as i drag her by her elbow.

"well michael said alot of fans were asking about us and if they would be able to meet us, so michael called me and just told me for us to come outside so we could meet a few of them before the show started and maybe a few afterward probably." i say pushing through the doors.

i can feel the adrenaline running through my veins, and my face beginning to heat up. not from being scared, but from being happy. fans of five seconds of summer wanted to meet me and asher just as much as they wanted to meet the boys.