twenty seven

[Halen]

i couldn't believe that the boy who had abused me for two years would have the audacity to be at my porch.

"hey babe ive missed you." he says getting closer making me back up.

"hey halen who- oh you sick son of a bitch what the fuck are you fucking doing here you low down piece of fucking garbage." asher says getting infront of me and eye to eye with ryan.

"im here to apologize and get my girl back." he says looking at me.

i couldnt fathom anything to say. i just sat there motionless and stiff, as if i was a statue.

"well life sucks you fucking cunt. you had so fucking long to fucking do that. maybe you shouldnt have fucking beat a small teenage girl you motherfucker. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE." asher screams making all the boys come around know.

"asher, halen is everything okay? who the fuck are you?" michael says snaking his arm around my waist.

i just looked up at him. i didn't say one word. i couldn't. it felt as if all my vocals were impossible.

"please tell me this isnt who i think it is." michael sternly whispers in my ear.

when i hear those words, i know im safe enough. so all im able to produce is a nod. and just from that one simple head gesture, michael is off his fucking hinges.

"can we at least know who this fuck is?" luke asks rather confused.

"this is her dickhead of an ex boyfriend who beat her from when she was fucking fifteen to seventeen." asher says with straight venom and hate in her words.

by this time, all the boys had gathered in ryan's face. i had managed to tune everything out except for what michael had said. all the boys had said hateful things to him, but michael's had stuck out from theirs.

"if you ever show up here again. even to apologize. i swear to fucking god. i will fucking find you, and i will fucking end you. you wont have any breath left to even fucking apologize for the trauma you fucking put her through. you fucking got that? now stay the fuck away from my fucking girlfriend if you want to live the rest of your already shitty life." michael spat at him.

i have never seen ryan look so fucking terrified in his life. after michael had said those words, ryan ran off with nothing else to say. i started to cry. not from sadness. but from happiness. 

"halen why are you crying?" michael asks.

"yeah halen. he cant hurt you anymore, whats wrong?" ash says sitting on the other side of me.

"ive just never seen him with so much fear in his eyes. thank you all so fucking much." i said wiping my tears away.

"ive kicked that fucks teeth in before, i wont hesitate to do it again." asher says before going upstairs to i guess go to sleep.

after the little heart to heart we had, everyone went up to their rooms, leaving michael and i in mine. we had been laying in my bed watching criminal minds.

"halen, i love you." michael says whispering in my ear.

"i love you too mikey." i say smiling at him. 

"and i just want you to know as long as im here, that scumfuck wont come within 200 feet of you. even if something happens to you and i, even though nothing will. i fucking promise you wont have to breathe the same air as that low down piece of fucking shit." michael says cuddling next to me.

i didn't even say anything in return. i just kissed his lips, smiled at him and closed my eyes and fell asleep. i can honestly say this is the happiest i have ever been and i am truly blessed to have these people in my life.

A/N: THIS IS NOT ONLY MY LONGEST CHAPTER BUT OFFICIALLY MY FAVORITE CHAPTER I HAVE EVER WROTE. WRITING ASHER'S PART WAS MY FUCKING FAVORITE. GOD. WELL I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPER READING IT AS MUCH AS I DID WRITING IT (remember i dont proof read so if there is spelling errors pls dont sue me)