twenty six

[Halen]

It had already been a month of the two that the boys are going to be here and i can already feel the sadness dawning upon me.

"what are you thinking about?" ashton asks me

"for fucks sake, you scared me." i said shoving him and covering my chest where my heart would be.

"if youre thinking of us leaving, you might as well stop. we will always be here. whether is physically or mentally. okay. remember that. always." he says hugging me.

"thanks ash. that means alot. just know we are skyping almost everyday okay." i say.

"i wouldn't miss it for the world. now come on, lets go downstairs." he says, leading me out of my room.

once we get downstairs, its the all too familiar scene i have grown to adore and will never forget. the rest of the boys sitting on the couch playing xbox and asher on her phone probably recording them on snapchat or some shit. i walk over and plop down on michael's lap. 

"HALEN I ALMOST HAD THAT KILL!" michael screeches at the top of his lungs.

"stop being a fucking crybaby." i say covering his eyes making him scream even louder.

"youre so lucky i like you." he says kissing me.

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU GUYS. I FUCKING CALLED IT." asher yelled falling out of the chair due to her excitement.

"you didnt know shit. we all knew it would happen before we went back to aussie you piece of shit." calum says shoving her back to the ground after she gets up.

"guys the pens are playing the capitals in the stanley cup tonight, can we please go?" i ask rather hopeingly.

"IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION. YOU ALL GO CHANGE AND LET'S GO!" asher yells, running past everyone to get dressed, almost knocking me over.

"well shit, i guess we are going to watch a hockey game tonight." i say laughing running upstairs a little after asher. (i dont have any outfits to look at so just picture them as wearing penguins hockey jerseys ok thanks)

----------

"that was such shit. tied for most of the game. went into not regular over time but double overtime and the fucking capitals won." asher said stomping inside.

"dont even get me fucking started alright." i said throwing myself on the couch in a fit of anger.

"so i take it that you guys love hockey?" luke asks laughing at our behavior.

"i mean if it wasnt obvious." i say.

just then, there was a sudden knock on the door. it was almost eleven o'clock. who in the fuck could that possibly be?

"i guess ill get it." i said walking to the front door.

and what, more like who i came face to face with was not only shocking and unbelievable, but also unbearingly terrifying.

"ryan..?" i say freezing in my tracks.

A/N: OHHH SHIITTT, ITS HER DOUCHEBAG EX BOYFRIEND LORDY JESUS. lol im a dick for leaving it on that cliff hanger. but i decided to update because i had a spring of thought and am actually watching the stanley cup playoffs right now. ok onto the next chapter.