•3•

Play the song when I say

Music class. The class Riley loves the most. She's actually really good at it but Maya is supposed to be the 'Singer' and 'Artist' of the group. Like how Lucas is the 'Jock' and 'Moral Compass'. Farkle is the 'Genius' and 'Loyal Friend' of the group. Riley didn't know what she was in the group. But that didn't stop her from loving something.

The core four enter the class. And there was Charlie Gardner. Riley and Charlie don't have feelings for each other whatsoever. He's more like a brother; he knows everything about how she loves Lucas but Lucas is to 'dumb-dumb' to notice. Everyone takes a seat as Mrs. Russell walks in. The music teacher.

"Welcome class, today we will be doing duets. Go on now pick a partner" Riley and Maya looked at each other but the teacher said they couldn't work together apparently they 'talk to much' which is true. Lucas wanted to be Riley's partner but Charlie and her were partners. That made Lucas mad and jealously coursed through his veins. But chose Maya as his partners; they were like brother and sister, also.

Charlie and Riley quickly picked a song they both liked. It was decided Charlie would play guitar and sing some parts of the song and Riley would sing mostly. Riley didn't like her voice but if anyone heard her sing they would say she sounds like an angel.
"Don't worry Riles; all you have to do is sing that pretty little voice of yours and your done" Charlie said trying to calm her down.

"What if I mess up or what if I sound the a goat. What if-" Riley was quickly cut off by the teacher calling their names'. "Here we go, Riles"

(A;N/ Riley sings the girl part in the video up at top^ and Charlie sings the boy part of the video at the top)

Play song now:

I thought that I've been hurt before

But no ones ever left me quite this sore

Your words cut deeper than a knife

Now I need someone to

Breathe me back to life

Got a feeling I'm going under

But I know that I'll make it out alive

If I quit calling you my lover

And move on

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe

I'm shaking falling onto my knees

And now that I'm without your kisses

I'll be needing stitches

Tripping over myself

I'm aching

Begging you to come help 

And now that I'm without you kisses

I'll be needing stitches

Just like a moth drawn to a flame

You lured me in