•15•

-not proof read-

Bear. Bear. Bear. That's ALL I keep thinking about.

I had it when I went to sleep, now it's gone. I bet Maya did it. Wha-? What am I even thinking she would do that on taco day.

We basically trashed the house looking for it.

It's the last piece of my childhood, and I wamt to keep it as long as possible.

While the others where looking in the front of the house, me and Lucas where looking in my room.

I was searching through the closet when I ask something to Lucas, "Do you have anything you still keep from when you where a kid?"

Lucas nervously scratched the back of his neck, "Uh, yeah, um it's stupid though."

After pleading multiple times, he finally answered.

"Pappy Joe gave me a sack of gold with drawstrings. I thought it was real. Once day Zay comes and he's got a sag of gold to. He unwraps it and blows a bubble."

"It was gum?" I asked.

He went to go sit by the window and I followed him, "Yes, but I refuse to open it. Because to me it's still gold and I don't want anyone to tell me it's not. "

I smiled. "I think we can stop looking for the bear."

Confused by my words he says "Why?"

"Because I think important things are replaced by important people."

A/N

A short one. I could barely keep my eyes open

Very very tired 💤💤💤

L O V E  Y O U S!  <3

Oh and also I would like to point out some writers that are AMAZING WRITERS AND PEOPLE!!

And there are majestyriles and maddogrucas 💜💜 love their books and them! So go read their books😊