•13•

-not proof read-
Requested by @MadihaBhamani thank you for the idea! 💓😘. Please read A/N VERY important 😘
------------------------//

Riley was walking to her locker with her boyfriends' hand in her's.

Two years they have been dating. The Ski Lodge was were they first started dated. And they would never forget it.

Lucas was incredibly happy, he finally got the girl of his dreams, his princess. He looked over to her and pulled her lips to his.

"What was that for?" Riley breathed out. Lucas just smiles and puts his arm around her waist and just keeps walking.

Once they were at her locker, he opens his mouth, "Everything." He said in a low, husky voice. Riley giggled and opened her locker after putting in the combination.

A note then fell to the ground, with a look of confusion from both of them Riley picked you the note and read it out loud.

'For the THICK brunette,
You are so lovely
I love your luscious legs
Especially when you were those black little shorts.
So luscious, So thick.
Oh, and the way you walk, so confident with your breast. Mmm.'

(A/N sorry that was a little weird, it just goes with the story pattern)

Once she was done reading it, she was creeped out, but Lucas was fuming. Riley looked over at him, and crumbled the paper and threw it on the ground.

She cupped his face in her hands and looked into his eyes, she saw anger, rage, but mostly hurt.

"Your the only one I want, the only one I would ever want. I'm yours and your mine. Forever and always."

Lucas looked her in the eyes, and was immediately calmed down.

"Promise?" He asked.

She smiled and pecked his lips, "Promise."

------------------------------

A/N

So clearly that wasn't the end.

I'M MAKING A PART 2 !💕

BUT COMMENT WITCH ONE YOU WANT TO BE THE SERCET ADMIRER.⬇️

1.Charlie (aka Creepy Creep Creep)
2.Evan (aka Handsome Mountain Guy)
3.A random person of your choice and if I like it then it'll get to be a choice.
(Ex: Dylan O'Brien )

Please keep request, or I can't make OneShots!

PLUS+
Should I make a werewolf book? Bcs I've been OBSESSED with them lately.

Should it be a Rucas WereWolf book? Or, A completely different book that doesn't involve Rucas.

PLEASE COMMENT FOR BOTH OF THE TWO DECISIONS!

Vote!

Love ya, Jocelyn xx 💕