Prolouge

"Tsu-kun! Na-kun! Breakfast is ready!" a female voice echoed in the house. A woman with brown hair held a tray of food and placed it on the table. It was filled with pancakes, both with chocolate fillings and none. There was also a plate of strawberries by the side of the pancakes and a can of whip cream. So many sweets for breakfast, not that anyone will complain.

"Hai!" Two young voices came upstairs (not older than 6). Loud footsteps were heard and a blonde came running down the stairs. "Hurry up Tsu-kun!" the child exclaimed to another boy.

The other boy was a brunette. He was leaning on the wall for support like his life depended on it. He was not going to roll on the stairs today. No.

With a shaky breath, he murmured to the blond, "W-wait Na-nii..." It took some time but he was able to step his foot on the floor without crashing on it. The brunette let out a sigh of relief and squeaked when 'Na-nii' grabbed his arm and dragged him to the kitchen where their mother was waiting and the glorious food.

"Ara, what took you so long, Tsu-kun? Na-kun?" Nana, the name of their mother, asked. She gave her twins a bright smile. Nayoshi, the blonde, pouted, "Tsu-kun had trouble coming down the stairs again!" He turned his gaze to Tsuna, the brunette, who blushed out of embarrassment.

Nana giggled at her two children, "Now, now, breakfast is ready. We don't want the pancakes getting cold now, right?" The twins beamed and sat at the chair (Tsuna being extra careful compared to his brother).

The family of three ate their breakfast happily.

Ring Ring

A sound of ringing halted the family's breakfast. Nana put the fork down and looked at the two similar boys, "Mama will get the phone, you can continue eating without me." The twins nodded, their attention was directed to the plate of pancakes in front of them. Nana giggled and ran to where the phone is.

A few minutes had passed and their mother came back. She beamed a smile that looks like it will never leave her face. "Your Papa will be coming home tomorrow!" She announced with a bright smile to her twins. Nayoshi gave her an identical smile, "Really?!" The other twin just stared at his mother. "Yup~" she closed her eyes into a smile-"Why don't we go to the grocery store and buy ingredients for our celebration?" The twins nodded but one of them had a bad feeling lingering in his mind.

Stepping in the grocery store, he learned to not give the lingering whispers in his mind a cold shoulder. The bad feeling happened.

"NA-NII!!!" a scream of anguish was heard all over the place. Down the road stood Nayoshi, unaware of everything that is happening. Tsuna stood there helplessly. His senses went haywire as he saw a big truck rushing to Nayoshi's direction-

A bang and painful sounding thud were heard down the road. The brunette stared and stared. He doesn't know what to do- his mind shut down until he heard the bunch of screams entering his hearing. He regained his bearing and rushed to his brother-his mother followed alongside him. He knew he was screaming his twin's name over and over again. The scene before him was like a nightmare. He doesn't want his Na-nii to go. No. No. No. He won't-

"Tsu-kun..." Tsuna stopped at the call of his brother. His voice was hoarse, it sounds like the movies he accidentally watched- No, no, no. He doesn't want to think about those stuff. Nayoshi pointed his gaze at him. "Are you... okay?" Tsuna nodded but he wanted to scream at his brother for asking him that. It was him who needed that question! His twin smiled at him weakly. "Tsu-kun... Remember that... nii-chan... always loves you..." a smile filled with affection directly went to him. He slowly closed his eyes and Tsuna sees them dimming. Tsuna took a sharp breath, "Na-nii...?" the lack of response made him desperate and he screamed in agony. The agony of losing a brother.

----

A resounding thud woke a brunette. The brunette groaned in pain, feeling the hard floor he just fell on. "It's that dream again..." he murmured under his breath. That dream wasn't pleasant. What's pleasant about seeing children in a traumatic scene? "Tsuna! You're going to be late for school! Again!" the yelling and barging of his mother to his room plus a fuming face.

He stayed silent, not giving the woman in his room a reply. He knew better than answering a furious mother. (Whether she thought of him as his son- Tsuna sighed at that.) "Hurry up and go!" his mother stepped out of his room and slammed the door with a bang. Tsuna winced at the sound.

He heard his mom entering his brother's room and gently woke him up. She used her oh so calm voice that held so much patience that was only reserved for his other half. "Five more minutes... kaa-san..." came the blonde's sleepy voice. The female gave an 'okay' and left the room quietly.

The brunette sighed again. He decided to just tune everything out. He carefully stood up and stretched his non-existent muscles. With another sigh (Tsuna knew he probably will get old real fast if he keeps on sighing), he went to do his routine.

---

The brunette was early for school. Three minutes but that was better than being late and taking a beating from a scary prefect. Yeah. He gripped his bag tightly and went on his journey to his class. And of course, a day won't go by without Tsuna tripping on air.

He mentally cursed himself and prepared himself for the incoming comments from his classmates. "Look! Dame-Tsuna tripped on nothing! Again!" one of his bullies yelled and laughed. His classmates followed suit to his example.

He is Tsunayoshi Sawada. Nana and Iemitsu Sawada's son. Nayoshi's younger twin brother. From here on, you will know his sorry of a life.

Edited: 5/21/19