Chapter 10

Rezah: Last time in Katekyo Hitman Reborn: The Skies That Suffered!
It seems like TYL of Nayoshi was shot dead while in a meeting with Byakuran! Reborn stated that they were not in the ten years in the future but! Nine years and ten months in the future instead! Reborn did said they need to find Nayoshi's guardians to move on in the investigation! Oh my that is to much! Well then! Let's start the story!

"Japanese"

"Italian"

Time/Place

Sound Effects

[Author's Note]

'Thoughts'

Flashback

Chapter 10!

Next day.

Nayoshi and Gokudera went out of their room. Nayoshi was still sleepy in thinking things last night.

FLASHBACK

Nayoshi was laying in his bed while Gokudera was under the double decked bed.

"Minna..."

A Flashback whithin a flash back!

"Their goal is to eliminate the Vongola and be the best famiglia. Thus, within that condition, we are all targeted," Reborn explained what is happening.

"Anyway! Reborn where is Kaa-san!? And Tsuna?!" Nayoshi asked worry painted on his face.

"As Yamamoto said earlier, that maman is in Italy with Iemitsu. They are having a vacation there. Then according to Lal said, everyone in the Vongola HQ in Italy was destroyed," Reborn shadowed his eyes using his fedora.

"Don't tell me... Kaa-san is..." Nayoshi said his eyes widening in shock.

"Ah, they lost connection when the Millefiore attacked."

'Kaa-san...' Nayoshi thought a pictured of Nana in hid mind.

"What about Tsuna!? Is he alright?" Nayoshi asked loudly his eyes showing fear.

"About that Nayoshi..." Yamamoto said unsure.

He was scratching that back of his neck. "We don't have any news about Tsunayoshi. He was last seen 8 years ago when Millefiore just formed..."

"Tsuna..." Nayoshi trailed.

"Jyuudaime, who is this 'Tsuna'?" Gokudera asked in curiosity because his Jyuudaime was worrying alot about this boy.