Chapter 12

"Japanese"

"Italian"

Time/Place

Sound Effects

[Author's Note]

'Thoughts'

Flashback

Chapter 12

"..." 'I did not expect them to be the other bosses,' Reborn thought.

He clenched his tiny hands and manage to make himself calm down. He looked at Hinata with straight eyes.

"Any other information?" Reborn asked to the three figures standing in front if him. The figures shake their heads meaning there is no more.

"You can rest for awhile since you've been gone for so long," Reborn ordered them. The figures nodded and went to their rooms.

In Nayoshi's Side.

"Your not going anywhere kid!" Nozaru shouted and sent storm flames to Nayoshi's running figure.

The flames nearly hit Nayoshi. Nayoshi screams after being blown away.

A load breaking of windows were heard. "Arghhh..." Nayoshi winced from the impact.

Nayoshi standed up but sensing some flames bear him, he quickle went away and hide inside a room. Nozaru looked at his right and left then he went away to another direction.

Nayoshi, who does not know that he was holding his breath sighed in relief. He slowly went out of the room and searched for Kyoko.

"Kyoko-chan!" Nayoshi shouted her name repeatedly.

In the HQ.

Reborn is still on the sofa in a thinking position. '.......'

"Is Renato thinking that hard?" A voice interrupted his thoughts of silence. Reborn snapped to reality and looked at the owner of the voice.

"What are you doing here Leo? I did told you to go to your room," Reborn stated. The mentioned female was leaning on one side of the door.

"Your not my boss, Renato. Anyway, I want to tell you some secrets..." Leo said. Onyx and Bloody red eyes stared at each other.

Hearing no response, she continues, "What happening now... Are all part of the 'script' written." Reborn narrows his eyes.

"What your student, Vongola, is doing now is also written in the so called 'script'," Leo said and closed her eyes.

"You know something do you? Leo," Reborn said jumping off the sofa. He went to Leo. Leon changed into a gun and points it to Leo.

"I may not know what you are planning. But you are way different from the Leo that I know," Reborn said shadowing his eyes.

"I am not the one you met so far... I am not Hinata Leo, but I am Hinata Leo," Leo stated in a serious tone.

And it struck him. This was not Leo, but another Leo. In short, there is another Leo inside Leo. An other personality. The Leo he knew has brown eyes. This Leo has bloody red eyes.

"... Are you a friend... Or a foe?..." Reborn asked.

Leo shrugs her shoulders. "Who knows? I may be both at the same time..."

disclaimer

I do not own KHR it belongs to their rightful owners. I only own my OC, Hinata Leo.

OH MY GOD MY ASSIGNMENTS ARE LIKE FJAJDBSJUFJS ITS JUST THE START OF THE LESSON AND I JUST LIKE HAVE 5 LONG ASSIGNMENTS ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!! FUUU