Chapter 8

Please note suu they are speaking Italian.

"Japanese"

"Italian"

Time/Place

Sound Effects

[Author's Note]

'Thoughts'

Flashback

Millefiore's Mansion in Italy.

A man with white spicky hair with upside down purple crown tattoo under his left eye, beside him is a woman wearing a hat that looks like a mushroom with dark blue chin length hair and long at the back, a brunette is far away from the group talking on the phone.

".......They are there already?...... Nayoshi and Gokudera?......Yup, Yamamoto is next with Lambo, I-pin,Kyoko, and Haru......Very well thanks for the report Tall-nee-san~" The brunette finished him phone call with a smirk.

"What did she say?" The only woman said.

"Ah, Nayoshi and Gokudera are fetched by Lal already," the brunette replied to the woman.

"Atleast with this they can be stronger~" The white haired man sang happily.

"Whatever Bya-nii... It still hurts me to see my fellow arcobalenos dies," the woman said sadness in her voice.

"It's alright. We know that they will still succeed. Hope so..." The brunette comforted mumbling the last part.

"What about some sweets while we discuss our plans?" The white haired man offered his precious sweet to them.

"Sure!" The other two agreed.

Knock Knock

"Yuni," the brunette said. The woman nodded and turns her eyes into a dull one. Her face is emotionless.

"Byakuran-sama, one of the Gola Mosca seen one of the Vongola's," the man informed his boss, wearing a white spell uniform.

"Hmm... Okay then, thanks for reporting and please fetch three ice creams. You may leave now," Byakuran ordered the man.

"Okay Byakuran-sama," the man said and closed the door.

"Seems like they are going to their base," Yuni said going back to herself.

"Yamamoto did arrived there, if not tsk tsk" The brunette said with a disapproving voice.

Knock Knock

"Byakuran-sama, here's the ice cream," the man said holding a tray with three ice creams.

"Thank you Leo-kun, please put it on the table here," Byakuran replied smiling. He can sense mist flames are being used.

The brunette narrowed him eyes. 'Mukuro,' he though.

Once the man puts the ice creams on the table. He went out already and do his things.

The trio sat on the chairs.

"Well then, let's discuss our plans," Yuni said and they discusses their plans for the upcoming events.

In Japan. [Japanese they are speaking Japanese]

"They sure are taking their time," A woman with bloddy red eyes murmured. "Did you say something? Hinata?" A pinknette asked the woman. "Nothing, Bianchii," the woman replied to her. "We need to do this things immediately. We need to go back in the HQ as fast as we can," a light brown haired man said. "Troublesome events," the woman sighed. "Just, let's just hurry up," the pinknette sighted.

"THERE! THE INTRUDERS!" one man shouted. Running footsteps are heard. "Shit," The woman cussed. "Ready your weapons we need to finish this immediately. Hinata," the pinknette said standing up. "Fuuta," the pinknette said. The light brown hair boy knowing what it means closes his eyes and starts to rank the men coming to them.

Everything where they are starts to float. "THE HELL!" One of the mens shouted.

The floating stopped, "Hinata-nee, Bianchii-nee, you can defeat them immediately, just hurry up," Fuuta warned. The said duo nodded.

Once the men are nearby they readied their weapons. "Poison cooking!!!" Bianchii yelled throwing poison cooking to them. Some men are hitted and the others dodged. Hinata grabbed her whip on her belt. "Lower your heads. Your still too weak," Hinata said her eyes glowing. Red lightnings came out. "Ha!? Weak!? May-" before the man can finished his sentence. His body fell on the floor blood on him head. They looked at Hinata pointing a gun towards the man. "You dare to defy me? Then die," Hinata stated firing cloud bullets to them which are multiplying.

While Hinata was doing her things. Bianchii took out a box and inserted her rings with storm flames. The box opened storm scorpions coming out. "Poison Scorpio Bianchii!" The men shouted, seeing Bianchii in action. (Correct me if Im wrong)

The scorpions went to them swifly  injecting poisons. While Bianchii is fighting hand-on-hand combat when someone neared her.

Once the last men is knocked out or killed. They started to run and go away. "People who does not know their places must lower their heads," Hinata scoffed. "Let's just go now," Fuuta said and continues their spying on the Famiglia. Good thing they destroyed the communicating system of the enemies before they can report.

Rezah: okay? That's done. Now for disclaimer.

Midorima: WHY AM I HERE-NANODAYO! THIS ISN'T KNB!

Rezah: Just say the disclaimer ghad!

Midorima: *murmurs somethings like stupid author this is not KNB* XY_Gabriela_Rezah_YZ does not own KHR nor KNB which is me -nanodayo!

Rezah: bye-bii~

Red curtains close.

Rewritten