Chapter 15

"Japanese"

"Italian"

Time/Place

Sound Effects

[Author's Note]

'Thoughts'

Flashback

(Calling)

Vongola HQ

Nayoshi, who is training in the trainig room for purposes. He was experimenting on his Sky Flames and was called by Lal Mirch.

"Oi, brat," the door opened with a creak and a woman with dark blue hair was shown. "Lal," Nayoshi looked at her.

Lal looked at him, "We will be starting our training soon, I want you to practice your combat skills first. I don't want any lousy brat during ny training."

Nayoshi nodded furiously to Lal, he does not want to get killed.

Running footsteps were heard, it seems like going to the living room where Reborn is. "EXTREME!!!" Nayoshi widens his eyes, 'Onni-san!' He looked at Lal if he can follow the noise. Lal sighed, it's no use, she shooed Nayoshi off saying it will be fine. Nayoshi mouthed a 'Thank You' and ran off.

Once Nayoshi had left the room, Lal's phone rang. She picked up the phone who is the caller, it says unknown. She narrowed her eyes and answered the call.

(Ran, Ran, ran, ran, ran, ran)

Lal Mirch narrowed her eyes, an annoying voice was coming out from her phone.

(BYAKURAN~)

It finished by saying the word 'Byakuran' 'when did I heard this name?'

(Lal-chan~ I never thought I can contact you...) He started off, giving chills to Lal's spine. She can feel him smiling at the other side of the line.

(This answer is taken by, you are still alive...) Lal widens her eyes. 'Millefiore boss!'

(Hahaha~ This answered our suspicions Lal-chan, I hope you and your guys can go here... Now that... Nayoshi's Sun Guardian arrived in your HQ...) Byakuran said, mocking her. Lal Mirch clenches her fist in anger.

(Just wait and see, it will be your downfall soon,) Lal replied, the rage on her voice is felt on the other line.

(Ahahaha~ Angry aren't you?) Byakuran mocked her. (And about the downfall you have said...)

Lal Mirch widens her eyes, (Let me see this so call downfall of yours, when you will be the one who will experience downfall.)

After that, the line ended, Lal Mirch staring in shock to her phone. She broke her phone to pieces, Byakuran might have putted a tracking device on them.

----------

Reborn was seating in a soft couch, saw the Sun guardian arriving, carrying the female Mist guardian.

"So you have arrived, Ryohei, Chrome," Reborn stated and Ryohei nodded his voice.

"But I need to extremely bring Chrome to the infirmary. It looks like she extremely lost her organs," Ryohei said, slightly calm but never leaving his 'EXTREME' catch phrase.

Reborn nodded and let Ryohei go to the infirmary with Chrome. "Ryohei and Chrome came here earlier than Hibari..." Reborn said in a thoughtful position.

"Reborrrrrrnnn!!" A whining voice came to the room. Nayishi panted from the running. Reborn looked at him, "What is it? Nayoshi?"

"Where's Onni-san?" He asked for Ryohei. "In the infirmary, he's bringing Chrome there," he replied to Nayoshi. Nayoshi nodded his head and went to the direction of the infirmary.

-------

"Hey Kyoko-chan," Haru called Kyoko. Kyoko looked at her in confusion, "Yes? Haru-chan?"

"Do you know... What's happening...?" Haru questioned. Kyoko shook her head, "No..."

"What about we sneak out of here and go to our houses?" Haru suggested. "That does not sound like a good idea, Haru-chan..." Kyoko sais to her friend.

"Hahi! But... Come one Kyoko-chan," She pleaded Kyoko to agree. "Well... I guess... It will be alright..." Kyoko agreed finally.

Haru celebrated that she finally succeeded in pleading Kyoko. I wonder... What is waiting for them...

Rezah: Cut and that's it for Chapter 15, okay I'm sorry for not updating and you can kill me if you want xD

Anyways, I have a new book, which is Arcobaleno Tsuna, 'The World with New Arcobaleno' thats the title. I'll try my best not to put OCs XD If you want to, you can check it out. BUT! of course, I won't abandon this fic. This is the fanfiction I have started with KHR, and I want to know how it will end and what you guys, the readers will thought about. So I DONT OWN KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN, IT BELONGS TO AMANO AKIRA.

Ciao~ <3