Chapter 6

"Japanese"

"Italian"

Time/Place

[Author's Note]

Sound Effects

'Thoughts'

Rezah: The Skies That Suffered! Starto!
Anyways Imagine Tsuna is Blonde there in the story and opening. Since Nayoshi is Tsuna in this story.

"Bwahahahaha! Catch Lambo-sama tail-head!!" Lambo shouted arrogantly at I-pin. "Bad Lambo!" I-pin exclaimed with Chinese accent. "He-hey! You guys! Stop it!" Nayoshi yelled at the kids. "Stupid cow! CAN'T YOU SEE YOUR DISTURBING JYUUDAIME?" A silverette yelled bringing out his dynamites. "Blee!!! Bakadera!" Lambo teased stucking his tongue out. "You bastard!!!" "Ahoushi!" [I forgot what Reborn calls Lambo sumimasen! I'm sorry I'm alive!] A baby kicked Lambo on the cheek. "Must...Keep...It
...In... WAHHHHHH!!! CAN'T!!!" Lambo cried and took out his TYL! Bazooka. "La-Lambo! Don't use it! It just got wet a while ago!!!" Nayoshi yelled scared that there will be something weird that will happen. "Hahahahaha! What's going on?" An overly-cheerful baseball player asked the people around him. "Yakyuu-baka!" Gokudera growled. While Lambo was about to shoot himself. He tripped. The bazooka flew to Reborn. "REBORN!!" Nayoshi screamed. "It's bad, I can't move," Reborn said not moving on his spot.

Puff!

Once the pink smoke was gone. No TYL! Reborn on the sight.

The Skies.

"Yuni-chan, the tenth generation are already being sent in the future right?" Tsuna asked Yuni. "Hai," Yuni replied. "It seems like we are playing the bad guys there Tsuna-kun!!" Byakuran sang a marshmallow on his mouth. "So sad that Hinata-san can't be a villain!" "Hn," 'I will someday,' Hinata looked away and continues her cooking. "We will wait until the battle there ia already over," Tsuna said and looked up the sky. "Good Luck. Na-nii,"

Next Day at Sawada Residence.

"DAME-NAYOSHI!!!" Lambo yelled barging in Nayoshi's room. "Lambo!" Nayoshi looked back at the said name worried seen in his eyes. They have been finding Reborn since yesterday, but there was still no sight of him. Lambo suddenly tripped and cried. Lambo got his bazooka out of his hair. "LAMBO DONT USE IT!" Nayoshi screamed. "NOOO!! LAMBO-SAMA WILL!!" Lambo screamed loudly while crying.

Poaf!!

Pink smoke filled the area. Nayoshi was hitted by the bazooka. But  TYL Nayoshi never camr. Lambo stopped crying and went away like nothing happened at all.

TYL.

"Ughh..." a soft groan was heard. Nayoshi opened his eyes. He felt something soft behind his back. He smelled and the scent are... 'Flowers? Why is it so dark? AM I DEAD!?' Nayoshi screamed on his head. Nayoshi reached something on the top and pushed it at the side. "Jyu-Jyuudaime...?" A silverette man in a black suit asked in disbelief standing beside the coffin. "Huh?" Nayoshi said while adjusting his eyesight. "Who are you!?" Nayoshi screamed to the man, panicking. "Shhh!!" The unknowned man place a finger on his mouth and kneeld beside Nayoshi. "Be quiet young Jyuudaime!" The silverette shu'ed. "Go-Gokudera-kun?" Nayoshi asked. TYL Gokudera nodded. "Yes, it's me Jyuudaime. Gokudera from the future," Gokudera corrected his boss. "Anyway! Gokudera-kun! Where am I!? What am I doing in a coffin?" Nayoshi asked panicking. "Jyuudaime, calm down! First, your on a forest. Second... You... Are... Dead... Jyuudaime..." Gokudera said slowly. Nayoshi widened his eyes before he say something. "Jyuudaime, you need to kill this man in the past," Gokudera said showing him a photo of a red haired man with red glasses. "Ki-kill!?" Nayoshi half-shouted. "Hai, Jyudaime. He is the one who caused this to happen," Gokudera sneered. "Anyway! Why am I dead?" Nayoshi asked. "You...r dead becau--"

Poaf!!

TYL Gokudera never finished what he was saying, pink smoke filled the area. He was replaced by the present Gokudera. "Jyuudaime!"

[Rezah: Sorry I need to stop here~ I need to rewatch KHR for the future arc. SUMIMASEN! SUMIMASEN! sorry that I am alive...

Tsuna: your sorry your alive?

Rezah: Hai!!! SUMIMASEN!!! and it might take a while... I have a very slow internet here... SUMIMASEN SUMIMASEN SORRY I'M ALIVEE!!!

Rezah: *cries and grows mushroom* not even the characters cares~ * sits on a corner* *dribbles a basketball*

Rewritten