Chapter 9

As said in the last Chapter. Yamamoto already fetched Nayoshi, Gokudera and Lal mentioned by Tsuna.

"Japanese"

"Italian"

Time/Place

Sound Effects

[Author's Note]

'Thoughts'

Flashback

"Here's the place," TYL Yamamoto said, showing the Vongola HQ which is underground.

"Woa!" Nayoshi exclaimed widening his eyes.

"Let's just go in," Lal said.

"Hahahaah! Right lets go in," Yamamoto laughed.

Yamamoto went inside the HQ the others trailing behind him. They reached the floor which looked like a parking lane.

"Sugoi!" I yelled amazed.

"You know Nayoshi, you're the one who ask to Gianini to do this. It's actually not finished yet but I can be used," Yamamoto explaine while smiling.

"Wait... I DID!?" Nayoshi screamed.

"As expected of Jyuudaime!" Gokudera yelled proudly.

'And did he just say Gianini? His work sucks right?' Nayoshi asked to no one and sweatdropped.

"Let's just go inside," Yamamoto said.

They arrived later to somewhat like a barrier. Its shaped like a door with purple lines connecting it.

"What is this?" Nayoshi asked.

"Its a barrier," Yamamoto replied.

Nayoshi is having a debate in his mind whether to go or not.

With a scared face he run to it. He looks around that nothing is wrong. 'I though I was going to be killed,' Nayoshi sighed in relief.

They all followed and went inside. No one is affected except for one.

Lal went through the barrier. She felt pain vibrated in her body. She gasped and fell to the ground unconscious.

"L-Lal!" Nayoshi shouted worried.

"Ah, I forgot," Yamamoto said.

He kneeled down and carried Lal Mirch.

"Let's go just open the door there. I'll bring Lal Mirch to the infirmary," Yamamoto said pointing to a door.

Nayoshi and Gokudera nodded and walked to the direction to pointed. Yamamoto smiled and went to the infirmary carrying Lal.

Nayoshi opens the door and went in followed by Gokudera. Nayoshi looked around and he spotted a baby. A very familiar baby wearing  lizard costume on a sofa.

"Ciaosuu," Reborn said smiling.

"Reborn..." Nayoshi said smiling tears lefting his eyes.

"Dame-Nayoshi," the real Reborn said.

He kicked Nayoshi on the head. Nayoshi face planted on the fake Reborn.

"Hie! Reborn! What are you doing?!" Nayoshi screamed scratching his abused head.

Reborn was wearing a suit with a barrier around his pacifier. 'At least, we found him now,' Nayoshi thought.

"Now let us discuss somethings. Yamamoto how's Lal?" Reborn asked Yamamoto who just arrived.

"Lal is alright she just need to rest," he replied.

"Ah, Reborn. I think you know what is going on right?" Nayoshi asked suddenly.

"..." Reborn did not muttered a word.

"No, but it seems like the bazooka is malfunctioning. We weren't sent in 10 years in the future,"  Reborn replied.

"Not in 10 years in the future? What do you mean Reborn-san?" Gokudera asked.

"We are sent to 9 years and 10 months in the future," Reborn explained his fedora shadowing his eyes.

'9 years and 10 months in the future?! And did Reborn just said he did not know what's going on!?' Nayoshi screamed mentally.

Silence filled the room.

"Hey you! Ten Years In The Future Yaykyuu-Baka! Why is Jyuudaime dead huh!?" Gokudera shouted at Yamamoto.

"Ah right! TYL Gokudera was about to tell me that also," Nayoshi said.

"About that... He went to Millefiore. Byakuran and a brunette asked him to come. But..." Yamamoto said slowly.

"But?" Gokudera and his Jyuudaime waited.

"He was shot. We were too shocked to save him..." Yamamoto said sadness, regret, and guilt hinted in his voice.

"BASTARD! WHY DID YOU NOT SAVE JYUUDAIME!?" Gokudera yelled angrily. [Edit]

He punched Yamamoto hardly on the cheek.

"Gokudera-kun! Calm down!" Nayoshi yelled.

He ran to Gokudera. He hold his shoulders to stop him.

"Its okay Nayoshi. I deserve it," Yamamoto said wipping the blood on his lips. [Edit]

"... Calm down everyone. I need to discuss things first," Reborn ordered.

They stopped what their doing. They calmed down theirselves. Reborn continues what his saying.

"First, Nayoshi. You need to find all of your guardians."

"Hie!? You mean Onii-san, Lambo, Hibari-san, and Chrome-chan!?" Nayoshi screamed.

Reborn nodded. "But before that, we need to find the strongest guardian," Reborn said.

"But Reborn-san that's me!" Gokudera yelled.

"No, its not you," Reborn corrected him.

"You don't mean..." Nayoshi said widening his eyes.

"Yes, Hibari Kyouya," Reborn continued.

"HIE! HOW ARE WE GOING TO FIND HIBARI-SAN!?" Nayoshi shouted panicking. How can he even face tge skylark!? The prefect?

"We're in Japan so it will be easy to find him. And also, we already have leads," Reborn said placing a picture on the table.

"Wait were in Japan!? And is that Hibird!? Hibari-san's pet!?" Nayoshi screamed.

"I though we were in a foreign country," Gokudera said.

The picture contains a yellow bird, which is Hibird, Hibari's pet.

"He won't go anywhere. That means he is only around this area," Reborn said.

"So first things first! Gather your guardians so we can investigate!" Reborn ordered.

[

Rezah: and that's..... CUT! Did you enjoy this chapter? I hope you did now... Disclaimer!

Mukuro: Kufufufufu~

Rezah: Ah Mukuro disclaimer~

Mukuro: Kufufufufu~ Srika does not own KHR.

Rezah: Ja ne~

Rewritten