Chapter 2

"Ah, Bya-Byakuran-kun, I'll get my things... at our house..." Tsuna shyly said as he madelittle circle with his fingers. The snowy haired boy grinned, "You don't need to be shy aroundus Tsuna-kun!" The brunette timidly looked up to his brother figure and tilted his head. Byakuran smiled and ruffled his hair, "Sure, Yuni-chan and I will accompany you!" Tsuna sawYuni jumping cheerfully and saying something along the lines of 'I'm going to Tsuna-nii's house!'He had to take a double-take with what she referred to him. "Tsu-Tsuna-nii?" he stuttered andwidened his eyes. He can;t believe it. Someone willingly called him older brother! Yuni giggled softly, "Yes! I also call Byakuran-nii like that! Since both of you ARE my brothers!"Tsuna blinked and felt a smile forming on his mouth. It had been so long since someone calledhim like that. It... It felt wonderful. He felt so happy. Simply being called a brother broughtjoy to his heart. It was such a nice feeling.

Byakuran chuckled as he noticed Tsuna's smile. "I'll tell Luce-san first!~" the white-hairedboy sang and skipped to where Luce went earlier on. Tsuna was left with Yuni. There was a comfortable silence between the two of them, well until Yuni remembered something."Tsuna-nii! We will go to Italy next week! Auntie wanted you to come with us too," Yuni looked at Tsuna with stars in her eyes. "So," she fiddled the bottom of her skirt. Yuni looked at the brunettewho was stiff like a statue. "Will you come with us?" she tilted her head at one side. The brunette broke from his trance and drew circles with his fingers again. "I... I don't know Yuni-chan..." He trailed off not meeting Yuni's eyes. After hearing what he said, she pouted and gave him THE puppy eyes, "Pwease~?" Tsuna glanced at his sister and almost had a nosebleed but held it in. He inhaled and deeply exhaled. "O-okay," he murmured but agreed nonetheless.Yuni beamed at him and gave him a megawatt smile. "Thank you, Tsuna-nii!!" she hugged him and let go after Byakuran showed up again. He told Tsuna that he can lead the way. Tsuna smiled and went back to his house and soon... It won't be anymore.

------

The moon shined brightly on the road as the sky trio finally arrived at their destination. It was the Sawada residence. Tsuna sighed at the sight of the house. Soon... He won't be going back to this place. Tsuna went to the backyard, avoiding noise as much as his little body can handle. Byakuran and Yuni looked at each other, confusion written to their faces. "Tsuna-kun," the boy called the brunette. Tsuna looked at him and looking like he knew what he was about to ask him. "The doors around the house are probably locked since Na-n- um, since Nayoshi-san... went home earlier than me," Tsuna explained softly, his eyes distant. There was a ladder placed on one side of the house going to the window. Tsuna smiled at them, "That's my room. I'll go and get my stuffs." He climbed the ladder quietly and quickly went inside his room.

Minutes had passed and finally, Byakuran and Yuni saw Tsuna coming out of the window. He dropped him baggage and went down the ladder with a backpack. "Where d'ya get the baggage Tsuna-nii?" the only girl in their group asked the middle child. Tsuna smiled at her shyly, "I kept one just in case something like this happen and... to remind myself one day I can free from this hellhole." His smile turned bitter as he was saying his words. Yuni panicked and waved her hands not knowing what to do. "I-I'm sorry Tsuna-nii..." Tsuna shyly smiled at her. "Don't worry Yuni-chan. We should go befo-" he did not finished his sentence when all the lights in the living room and kitchen lit up the house. "Who's there!?" a voice of a woman yelled inside the house. Tsuna looked at them and nodded. He grabbed Yuni's hand and ran away from the house with Byakuran following behind him. He ran away from that house. He ran away from hell. Somehow... It felt like something was lifted off his chest. It was not his home anymore. It was just a house. A house that he lived on. Shortly after they ran, the door opened with a woman coming out. She looked around her surroundings, "I'm sure I heard someone talking here... and what's up with the noise earlier?" she questioned to no one. After minutes of not seeing anymore, she shrugged and closed the door.

------

The three arrived back at the Giglio Nero Mansion. They panted and swiped their sweats off.Luce was waiting for them at the door a smile on her face. Tsuna thought that it almost seemedlike its permenantly there which he admired. "So, Tsuna-kun... Yuni already asked you right?" Luce smiled at him. "What's your answer, dear?" she asked him. Tsuna bit his lip, he wanted this.He didn't want to go back there. He wanted a new life where he can start over. There was nothing to fear. Tsuna looked at Luce's eyes, "If... you don't mind Luce-san... I will come." He smiled brightly at her which Luce gave back to him. "Alrighty then! Now that's settled, you kidsshould go to sleep now dears!" She shooed them away as the two kids that are familiar with the mansion showed Tsuna the way. They went to their rooms and opened the humongous door. The room had three solo beds, all of them had the color orange. "Tsuna-nii! Your bed is over there!" Yuni pointed happily at the bed on the left side of the room. Tsuna grinned at her and said his thanks as he made his way to the bed. But well, being Tsuna, he tripped. There was silence. A hand came in his vision, "Are you alright?" Byakuran asked him. He simply nodded and smiled to him as he took his hand.

-------

The next day came pretty fast. They had just woken up when Luce came into their room with asmile on her face. "Tsuna-kun, Byakuran-kun! I already got the approval! You don't need to goto school anymore!" Tsuna beamed at her, "Really!?" Luce had a nosebleed mentally as she just noticed Tsuna was extremely cute! She squeled and hugged Tsuna tightly. "Lu-Luce-san! You're suffocating Tsuna-kun!" Byakuran yelled, scared for the life of his younger brother. The said woman looked at the brunette, his soul was ready to bid farewell and rest to its real home. She let go, "I'm sorry Tsuna-kun! You're just really, really cute," Luce smiled at him and clarified that yes, they actually won't go to school anymore. Tsuna blushed at the complement but hid it with his hands but he and Byakuran yelled happily.

-------

Later, at school. Nayoshi was there, looking around and not seeing even a hair of his brother."Tsk. I didn't see Dame-Tsuna at home but it's not like I care anyway. He's just a disgrace to our family afterall," he grumbled. His classmates, having heard what he said, laughed with him eventhe teacher in front.

-------

A week had pass and they were on an airport. "Well, let's go now kids!" she smiled at them as the kids agreed with her and followed Luce. Tsuna halted and did not believe his eyes at what hewas seeing right now. "Is this... a private jet? Luce-san?" he asked, amazement was what he felt.Luce giggled and told him it was of course, a private jet of theirs. She entered the private jet.There was a man by the entrance of the jet and bowed, "Good morning, boss!" Luce smiled and greeted back. Instinctively, Tsuna hid behind Byakuran's back and asked what they were speaking. "It's Italian Tsuna-kun. Now let's board the jet!" Byakuran smiled at him and pulled Tsuna inside. "Oh," Luce looked at the kids running around the jet. "The flight will take 12 hours alright? Do whatever you want, it's going to be a long flight!" she said to them dragging the 'o' from the long to emphasize to the kids.

[A/N: Chapter 2 Finished!!! Yey :D They are in Italy now! Hm! I hate Nayoshi so much!!!!! That guy! *scoffs* Whatever!

Chrome: A-Ano...

Me: Ah!! Chrome-chan!! Just call me Reo-nee!!!

Chrome: O-Okay Rezah-ne-nee...

Rezah(me): Just say te disclaimer Chrome-chan~suuu~~~

Chrome: O-Okay... Rezah-nee does not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn. It belongs to their rightful owners... *Dissapears*

Rezah: Ja ne~

[A/N 2020: kssksks some parts were cringey but I didn't took it off since this is what i created afterall. I don't want to lose that touch just because I don't like it anymore. anyways am back

Rewritten
REWRITTEN: 12/07/17

REWRTTEN: 5/1/2020]