Chapter 4

"Japanese"

"Italian"

Time/Place

[Author's Note]

Sound Effects

'Thoughts'

The Skies That Suffered Chapter 4!

Two weeks later.

In a one wonderful mor--- "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Not, our two little skies are running away from... You guess...Yup! The maids!! [A/N: this is always a thing in fanfics of KHR Lololol]
"Please come here! Tsuna-sama/nii! Byakuran-sama/nii!!!!" The maid shouted in union with Yuni. The mention people kept running away from the maids screaming their heads off.

"Ara-ra~ What's happening here?" Luce asked, head popping out from the door. "Ah! Luce-sama!/Aunt Luce!" The maids stopped chasing the two boys and bowed while Yuni ran to Luce. "Ara-ra~ Don't bow, its okay," Luce smiled and asked, "What's going on?" "The maids are chasing us Luce-san! They want to dress up us as girls!" Byakuran said to Luce pouted. An idea struck Luce and a smirk form on her face. "Hmm~" Luce held both of Tsuna's and Byakuran's shoulder. "How about I join their fun?" Luce asked smirking at them. Tsuna and Byakuran paled when they heard those words coming out from Luce's mouth. Before they can run away from Luce, she grabbed them and forcibly brought them to their room. "Follow me~ We will dress them up!" Luce smiled to the maids and Yuni. "Un!"

Few Moments Later.

"Tadaaaa~" Luce smiled, smiling at Byakuran and Tsuna. Byakuran was wearing a black crop top shirt which is reaviling his tummy. A very short orange shorts. A orange ribbon clip on his hair. White long socks and orange doll shoes. Tsuna was wearing a complete orange kimono for females. The maids with Luce and Yuni took some photos of them. Byakuran was pouting arms crossed. Tsuna was blushing who was beside Byakuran. [A/N: I want a picture of that GIMEREE! IF I HAVE TIME INWILL DRAW THEM]

Knock Knock Knock

"Ah~ Come in!" Luce said. A butler opened the door. "Boss, Lal Mirch-san, Fon-san, Renato-san, Skull-san, Verde-san, and Viper-san are here to see you," the butler said pausing while enumarating the names. "Ah~ I'll go now! Byakuran-kun, Tsuna-kun," Luce called the cross-dressers. The mention two were ready to take of their clothes. A dark auro formed on Luce's back.

"If you ever take off those clothes..." She said slowly... "You will not dress as boys for a month," Luce threathen them and walked away. Byakuran and Tsuna paled and stopped. Well, its okay to dress as girls in one day not a whole month.

In The Living room.

"Muuu~ Do we really have to wait this long?" A man in a black cloak said. "Maybe she is doing something, Viper," Another man said with black braided hair wearing a red tradiational Chinese clothes. The door opened revealing Luce. "I'm sorry that you waited too long. I was doing some wonderful things," Luce reasoned out. "And those things are?" A woman with blue hair and red eyes asked rasing an eyebrow to her. "Dressing up my cute babies~" Luce chirped happily to them. The others sweatdrop. "Anyway," the room became silent as Luce speaks in a serious tone. "You receive the letters right?" Luce asked seriously. "Yeah," the conversation went on about the 'letters' they received.

"The letter said we will go there six years from now," A man with a spicky green haired said. Luce sighs, "Yes, we will just go to missions first," Luce agreed. "Anyways!" Luce shouted switching to Japanese. "I want you to meet my babies~" Luce announced. "If its Yuni, we already met her," A man wearing a fedora said in a matter-of-fact tone. "Its not just her~" Luce reasoned. Luce clapped her hand thrice. Three maids came in the view. "Can you please fetch Yuni, Tsuna, and Byakuran?" Luce asked politely. "Yes Boss!" The maids said and went to fetch the said three. "Tsuna and Byakuran?" A purple haired man with thick purple make up questioned. "Yup~"

The doors opened. "Hello~~~" Yuni came into the view running. "Ara~ Yuni-chan! Where's Tsuna-kun and Byakuran-kun?" Luce questioned. "They are being dragged by the maids!" Yuni said happily. 'Dragged by the maids?' The people present in the living room thought. "Nooooo! I don't want to go there dressed up like this!!!" "Pleasseeee let us goo!!!" Two kid voice are being heard, pleading. Once the maids got in the living room. They closed the doors and let go of a brunette and a whitenette. "Tsuna-kun~ Byakuran-kun~" Luce chirped. The said people froze and cold sweat ran on their foreheads. "Come here~" Luce chirped again. Yuni is giggling while the others are confused. "Fine..." The duo said. The whitenette stood up giving the brunette a hand. Once they got there... "Are you girls?" Skull asked. "We're boys!!" The duo screamed and went to a corner.

Let say, it's not a good start.

"So your Tsunayoshi-kun and Byakuran-kun?" The braided man asked. "Hai, Tsuna's fine..." "Yup~" The said two already changed their clothes much to their joy in there life. If they stayed in those clothes for so long, they might me traumatised in the future. "I'm Fon, nice to meet you, Tsuna-kun, Byakuran-kun," the man with braided hair introduced. The introduction went on. "Anyways, Luce I got a mission in Japan," Renato said switching to Italian. "The Vongola already chose the heir?" Luce asked Renato. "Yep, he goes by the name Nayoshi Sawada," Renato answered. Luce narrowed her eyes and it replaced by a smile. "Is that so? When are you training him?" "Age of 14," Renato said.

In Japan. A certain blonde snezzed. "Is someone talking about me?"

Rezah: YEY~ Chapter 4 finished~ It seems like the arcobalenos arrived~ What will happen? In the next chapter it will be a timeskip to six years later where they are already 14 years old or above. Well then! Disclaimer please!!!

Lal Mirch: Why am I saying the disclaimer?

Rezah: *looks at the schedule* But your the one that is assigned today.

Lal Mirch: Fine brat. This brat here does not own KHR. Akira Amano does.

Rezah: I'm not a brat! Anyways, Thank you Lal Mirch-san. See you in the next chapter Bye Bye!!!

Red curtains closed.

Rewritten