EDITING

Sorry for the breaking your hearts! I'll be editing this book for awhile. I have no excuses why I'm not updating this book or any of my books. I simply have no motivation or just lazy.

I have a few questions that I want to ask and I hope you will answer them.

1. What are your thoughts about this story?

2. Are you infavor of the OC?

3. Is the story confusing?

4. Please answer me.

The fourth one wasn't a question. Hahahaha!

I need to know if this story is confusing so I can fix this up. About the OC, I think her character is a piece of shit. I don't know if you still want her in the story but for me, I think her character is really shit.

I can erase her character and substitute someone else (I think ) or if you want, I can just make her character improve. However, if I do delete her, wouldn't it be more confusing? So yea, I hope I can get your answers soon!

I will be editing the chapters and fixing grammatical errors. I think I improved my grammar but it's still not perfect. So yes, thank you for reading this! I'll go back to writing soon. I lost my motivation in writing KHR related stories but I'll probs go back one day.

Oh and by the way- I'll be changing Tsuna's 1st Point of Views from now on. Mwhehehe