Chapter 11

Rezah: There will be an important A/N after this chapter. It will be after the disclaimer.

Last time in 'The Skies That Suffered'.

Nayoshi was depressed that even his friends that he encountered are not an exception in this war. The Millefiore Famiglia is targeting Vongola to take the most strongest Famiglia in the Mafia world... Or is it? Nayoshi with his fellow Storm and Rain guardian were instructed by Reborn to go fetch Lambo and I-pin. Lal seems like she did not went to ambush Millefiore but gave a news that three people are back.

"Japanese"

"Italian"

Time/Place

Sound Effects

[Author's Note]

'Thoughts'

Flashback

Chapter 11!

Broken Factories.

"...What is this?" Nayoshi asked looking around.

"This is one of the Vongola HQ's Exit. For us to avoid getting found," Yamamoto explained.

BOOOMM!!

A load explosion were heard. Smoke filled all places caused by the explosion.

"What's happening!?" Nayoshi yelled his eyes closed.

Yamamoto reaches for his swords at his back.

"I-pin! Where did Kyoko-nee and Haru-nee went!?" A male teenager yelled.

"They are just there!" A female voice yelled back to him.

Once the smoke was cleared, a male in the age of 15~16 stood beside a female with the same age. Thay were both on a attacking stance.

On the ground is a dark brown haired woman and an orange haired woman.

"TYL I-Pin and Lambo!?" Nayoshi shouted.

"Young Vongola!?" TYL Lambo said looking back to Nayoshi.

"Lambo! Don't take your eyes off your opponents!" TYL I-pin said loudly to Lambo.

"Ughh! Bro! Let me just end this two Vongola!" A male with a storm flying boots said.

"Go bro! Do what you want!" A tanned muscular male replied shouting.

"Hehe~" the purple haired male grin and positioned his scythe into an attacking stance.

"Die Vongola!" He released the storm flanes from the scythe.

The storm flames flew towards Lambo and the others like an eagle. The storm flames united to the ground making a quick earthquake in the place. Smoke filled the area.

"Lambo! I-pin!" Nayoshi screamed fearing his friends safety.

"That hurts! I-pin where's Haru-nee and Kyoko-nee!?" Lambo yelled.

"Haru-nee is there! I don't know about Kyoko-nee!" I-pin yelled back.

The smoke cleared revealing only three people. Haru was thrown by the attack near Nayoshi and the others.

"Ha...ru?" Nayoshi asked shock envoloping him.

Haru who looks like a lady now. Her hair is down. Her blue dress fitting her perfectly. [Dont worry Author- chan is just going with the flow.]

'Haru does not look like the Haru I knew...' Nayoshi though looking at Haru.

"Nayoshi-san?" Haru asked to Nayoshi standing up and dusting her clothes.