Chapter 14

"Japanese"

"Italian"

Time/Place

Sound Effects

[Author's Note]

'Thoughts'

Flashback

Chapter 14

"HIEEE! Kyoko-chan!" Nayoshi screamed.

"I found you brat!!" Nozaru yelled and went to him.

'HIEEEE' Nayoshi screaned in his mind.

He quickly gets the HDWM Pills. He slowly drinked it.

Nayoshi slowly opens her eyes and a flash of orange appears. "Don't get on my way."

Nozaru swings his scythe to Nayoshi and Kyoko. A thick smoke appeared when Nozaru's scythe collided with something.

When the smoke cleared up, Nayoshi is on the otherside carrying Kyoko. While Nozaru is shocked that his scythe collided with the ground.

"You...." He growled. Nayoshi dropped Kyoko gently and charges to Nozaru.

Gokudera's and Yamamoto's Side.

The battle was very bad right now, where there is no more 10 year later Yamamoto, I pin and Lambo.

"Eh?" Yamamoto stared.

"Dammit," Gokudera said as he learned how to use his box weapon.

"Arghh! Bro!" Tozaru yelled.

Tozaru quickly dashed to Yamamoto and released an attack.

Back at the HQ.

Reborn waited impatiently for the others to come home. It's been 1 hour since they have left.

Bianchi entered the room seeing his lover is being impatient. "Reborn, love, we know its so long since they have gone," she said.

Reborn stayed quiet and continues to walk around.

As time passed by, he stopped and thinks, 'By this timeline hm, how did that Tsunayoshi joined Millifiore...'

Reo, the woman who does not care at all looks at Reborn 'He must be wondering by now...' She thought narrowing her eyes.

The door suddenly opened revealing them, Nayoshi and the others. "Ugh... We're back..."

"Right on time, Baka-Yoshi," Reborn kicked his head. Reo dusted herself and left the room.

Reborn went back to his seat after he thrown a kick to Nayoshi.

"So, how did it go?" Reborn asked Nayoshi.

"It was actually bad at first... But then this man came. He was wearing a white coat with white cape flowing from his back. Long black pants and boats, a white fedora to cover his hair and a purple eye mask," Nayoshi describe the man.

Reborn raised an eyebrow to Nayoshi. "Anymore else?"

"Hmm, when his fedora fell off he has a brunette hair like Nayoshi but not as wild as Nayoshi's. His hair is also longer," Yamamoto describe.

'This person...' Reborn said to himself.

Outside of the room stands a woman known as Reo, 'Hm... Our 2nd boss made a show eih...?'

She closed her eyes. 'That won't be a problem then, they just wants this to be finished easily than the other parallel world that first boss said...'

She went away from the room, when she is at her room, which is fat awar from the others.

She immediately activated her mist flames and changes her clothes. She made a illusion of herself for a while. 'This can last long, this illusion will not be known unless the Reborn saw it.'

She disappears in mist quietly went out to the HQ to check on the prisoners. Mostly, Iemitsu.

Reborn suddenly got tense. His eyes shadowed by his black fedora.

"A mist flame user huh? Around this HQ..."