Chapter 17

'Tsu-kuuuuunnnn, let's play!'

'Hai Na-nii!'

--

'Na-nii!! Kaa-san!!'

'Help me!'

'EMERGENCY!'

'What!?'

'GURRRRRAAAHHHHHH!!!'

'Tsu-kun... Ka..a-sa..n...'

Kaa-san, will Na-nii be fine?'

'Definitely, Tsu-kun... But are you okay?... Do you feel any pain at all?'

A little brunette shook his head, 'I am fine, kaa-san. But... Na-nii...'

--

'Who the fuck are you!? Oh! You're my little piece of shit of a brother! Hn!'

'Na-nii...?'

Plip plip

BEEP BEEEEEE-

Nayoshi shot his eyes open, recalling a memory of the past.

The boy raised his hands to observe them, seeing something interesting within them.

"Wh-what...?" Nayoshi murmured, completely confused.

'What are those, memories? Mine? Whose?'

Will Na-nii be fine?

You piece of fucking crap! You're nothing but a fucking burden in my fucking life!

His cheeks felt warm, something trailing them. His vision blurred. 'Why... Whose...?' A soft sniffle left his mouth. 'Why... What happened? Who-'

His tears streamed down his face, like a waterfall that doesn't stop from falling. His sniffles turned to gross sobs, watching those memories that played on his mind like a broken tape.

"Why... Why now?"

Na-nii! I will always support you at every single thing that you will do!

Will you do the same, Na-nii?

Tsu-kun, always remember that your brother loves you more than anyone.

From waterfalls, his tears fell harshly, like a broken dam, thirsty for freedom  for them to be released.

Those memories. Memories that had been buried in the back of his mind, came rushing down like a rain, reaching for the ground for it to do their job.

He...

He wasn't ready.

He clenched his heart, teeth gritting as those memories still plays infront of his eyes. Not stopping even if his breathing was not stable.

Those memories...

Memories that...

Bring

Backs

His

P A S T

Flashback

A family of tree walked down the sidewalk, clearly enjoying their bonding with one another.

Boys with spiky haired teased each other as the woman, their mother, laughed at her children.

It was heartwarming to see a family bonding with each other in public, especially with a family that shone brightly. They were like a light, lighting up the sidewalk with their huge smiles and light laughter.