Chapter 7

"Japanese"

"Italian"

Time/Place

Sound Effects

[Author's Note]

'Thoughts'

Flashback

[Rezah: Chapter 7 here minna-san!!! I hope you enjoy this chapter~]

"Jyuudaime!"

"Gokudera-kun!" 'When TYL Gokudera-kun will tell me why I am dead!' Nayoshi cried mentally.

"Ah! Its the usual Jyuudaime! I thought I was sent to the future!" Gokudera exclaimed and sighed in relief.

"We are in the future Gokudera-kun... I just came a while ago..." Nayoshi replied to the man infront of him.

"Huh?" Gokudera asked dumbly. "Ah! So that was the case! I was going to ask Adult Lambo about the Ten Year Bazooka..."

Flashback

Gokudera was running to Sawada Residence to ask Adult Lambo about the TY Bazooka. He stopped for a while because he sense something is nearing on him. He looked to his side and looked up. Gokudera widens his eyes that the TY Bazooka was coming to his place.

Poof

Flashback End

"That ahoushi! I will get him when we get back to the past!" Gokudera yelled with full of determination. His arm raised on the air his fist tightens its grip. "Are? What is this? It looks like a coffin," Gokudera asked expectioning the coffin.

'HE JUST NOTICED IT NOW!' Nayoshi yelled mentally. "Gokudera-kun... It does not 'look like' a coffin..." Nayoshi said. "Huh?" Nayoshi explains everything what TYL Gokudera said to him.

"Then...That...Means...The...Ten...Years...Jyudaime...was..." Gokudera said one-by-one. Suddenly he got depressed. "Ah! Gokudera-kun!!" Nayoshi yelled going out of the coffin. "Are you alright?" Nayoshi asked worriedly and knelled infront of Gokudera. "WHAT WAS I DOING TEN YEARS IN THE FUTURE!?!?" Gokudera stood surprising Nayoshi. "HIEEEE!!!" "Why was Jyuudaime in the coffin!?" Gokudera yelled. He slumped down on the ground and bangs his fist repeatedly. "Damn it! I'm not fit as a right hand man!" Gokudera cried.

"Gokudera-kun! No ones dead yet!" Nayoshi yelled. 'Here I am, avoiding what's happening also!' Nayoshi cried mentally.

"Ah, Gokudera-kun," Gokudera raised his head. "Your future self told me that there is a way to prevent this from happening," Nayoshi said and gives him the picture of a man.

"Kill this man in the picture?" Gokudera asked. "Okay Jyuudaime! When we get back to the past, we will kill this man immediately!" Gokudera yelled determined to kill the man. "No! It's no-" Nayoshi stopped his sentence and gasp and stood up.

"Jyuudaime?"

"Gokudera-kun, I think 5 minutes had already past," Nayoshi said. Gokudera stood up, "Now that you said it Jyuudaime. I feel like 5 minutes did past." "HIEEE! WHAT WILL HAPPEN???WILL WE STILL GO BACK TO THE PAST!?!? HIEEE!!!" Nayoshi panicked.

"Jyuudaime! Please calm down!" Gokudera said to Nayoshi. Nayoshi slowly made his composture. Gokudera kneeled beside the suitcase his TYL self left. Gokudera picked it up. "Gokudera-kun, I think you should not open that," Nayoshi said. "Don't worry Jyuudaime. He won't mind. It's mine too afterall,"Gokudera replied and opens it. A small box and an envelop fell and other things.

Gokudera picked up the small box. "A moldy box? How dirty,"Gokudera said examining it. He put it down and looked at the envelop. "They still write in letters these days?" Gokudera asked to no one and opened it. He widens his eyes. "This is..." Gokudera murmured. "Gokudera-kun?" Nayoshi asked. "G-writings!" Gokudera shouted. "G-writings?" Nayoshi questioned him. "Gokudera-writings. I came up with this code when I was in 1st year of middle school," Gokudera explained. Nayoshi sweatdroped, 'What was he doing while classes?!'
"Eto...Gather...Guar...dians..." Gokudera said one by one.