Chapter 5

"Japanese"

"Italian"

Time/Place

[Author's Note]

Sound Effects

'Thoughts'

Reo: The Skies That Suffered Chapter Five Start!
3rd Opening of KHR.

Six Years later.

"Luce," Renato called his sky. "Yes? Renato?" Luce asked looking to him. "Seems like Nayoshi change his attitude. The first time I went to Sawada Residence, Dame-Nayoshi was a spoiled brat. They were on the age of 5 along with Tsuna," Renato explained. Luce cocked an eyebrow. "He change his attitude. He turned like Tsuna when he was young. Shy and polite kid," Luce nodded. "Anyway, Dame-Nayoshi won from the Varia with his guardians," Renato said pushing his fedora upward. "Anyway Renato-kun," Luce said switching to Japanese. "I'm going to send Tsuna-kun, Byakuran-kun, and Yuni-chan back to Japan," Luce said sadly. Renato shadowed his eyes. "I have a feeling something bad will happen. So I'm sending them back. They will be with someone I trust the most," Luce said. [A/N: I will put my OC,don't worry it will not do much... For now ;3] "Ah, so your assigning her to take care of them?" Renato asked. "Un, I'm sending them off tomorrow," Luce said sadly. "I'll take my leave now,"Renato waved and went away.

"Tsuna-kun, Byakuran-kun, and Yuni-chan," Luce mentioned the three skies name. "Hai?" "I will be sending you back to Japan tomorrow," Luce said, full of sadness in her voice. "But! Nande!?" They asked her feeling sad immediately. "Luce-san needs to do something okay?" Luce asked almost crying. She opens her arm saying hug. The three went to Luce, hugged her and cries. Luce finally cries with them.

The day they will go back to Japan.

"Sayonara my babies," Luce said and waves her hand. "Sayonara, Aunt Luce/Luce-san," the three said their good byes. They went to the airplane finally. The plane takes their flight.

Luce sighs. "Ready to go? Luce?" Renato asked. Luce nodded and walk away with Renato.

In Japan.

"Kaa-san! Where's Renato-san!!!??" Nayoshi asked going down the stairs. He ended up tripping and face planting the floor. "BWAHAHAHAHHA!!! DAME-NAYOSHI!!!" a kid with black afro haired laughed to Nayoshi. "Bad Lambo!!" A girl with black braided hair said in broken Japanese. "Arara~ Renato-kun said that he have something to do back in Italy," Nana replied to her son. 'Must be Mafia Related thing,' she thought.

Somewhere in Italy.

Eight babies stood on the top of the mountain. Pacifiers hanged on their neck with their respective flames. All of them are angered except for one. Their sky. She just closed her eyes, praying for the future.

The Next Day.

A plane landed beside the Giglio Nero Mansion in Japan. "Were back... Japan..." Tsuna said going out of the plane. Followed by a girl and a boy.

"Yuni-chan? What's the address again?" Byakuran asked Yuni. "Hmmm..." Yuni reached for her pocket. She touched a paper, "Aha!" Yuni said and grabbed the paper. "Hmmm... XXX XXXX Street, Namimori," Yuni announced to her siblings. "Let's go then~" Byakuran said grabbing the other duo. They did not bring anything because Luce said everything they need are already there, so, no need.

Sawada Residence.

Knock Knock

"Coming!!" Nayoshi shouted after hearing the knocks. Footsteps were heard then.

Thud

Nayoshi groaned. He carefully stood up and went to the door. He opened it. "Huh?" Nayoshi said dumbly. He looked around no one in sight. "Dame-Nayoshi!" A small figure said kicking Nayoshi on the face. "Argghh!!" Nayosbi said and stumble on the floor. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Nayoshi shouted. "I am Reborn! I will be you home tutor today. I will be replacing Renato!" The baby announced. Spicky raven hair, his signature sideburns, wide onyx eyes, a fedora placed on his head, black suit and a chameleon. "Huh? NANIIII!?" Nayoshi yelled disbelief written on his face.

On the trio's side.

"I think... we... walked a mile already!" Tsuna screamed, he was already tired. "Hahahah~ Calm down Tsuna-kun~ Were already near~" Byakuran sang. He was carrying Yuni at his back. Yuni's eyes sparkled. "There's the house!!" Yuni announced while pointing it. Well, they just walked from the Giglio Nero Mansion to Namimori. They arrived in the house at 4:33 in the afternoon. Tsuna reached for the key once they were infront of the house. "You don't need to get the key. I'll open it," a voice called behind the door. Tsuna almost screamed. "Ahh~ Right~ Luce-san said that someone will take care of us!" Byakuran sang.

The one who spoke earlier opened the door. Revealing a tall woman around the age of 20~30. "I'm not 20 or 30 years old, Daho (moron). I'm 18 years old," she sneered. "Hu? Huh? WHATTTTTTTT!??" The trio screamed. "Don't mind my height, just go inside. I'll prepare dinner," she said and let the new comers in using a 'shoo-ing' signal. "Your rooms are in the second floor just find the room," the woman said again. The trio went upstairs. They opened every single room until they found their room. "Ughh, we will go to school again tomorrow!" Byakuran said sadly and slumped on the bed. "Yea," Tsuna agreed to him. "We won't be on the same school!" Yuni pouted sadly that she won't be with her brothers. "Its okay Yuni-chan, we will just fetch you everyday~" Byakuran sang. "I will change my clothes, shuu~" Yuni said and shoo'ed them off. The males went out of the room.

Time Skip after changing their clothes.

"Dinner's ready," a voice came from down stairs. The trio went downstairs. "What's for dinner? Umm..." Yuni stopped. "Hinata. Hinata Reo," the woman introduced. "Hinata-nee!" Yuni continued happily. Hinata looked at her. She raised a brow then kept a serious expression. "Omelete and fried fish," Hinata answered her questioned. "Yey~" Byakuran said and sat on one of the chairs. All of them sat on their chosen chairs. "Ittadakimasu!" They said and ate.

Omake: Height Problems.

Tsuna.

"Hinata-san! What's your height?" Tsuna asked Hinata. Hinata went closer to him. She looked down on him. "208 cm," [in Real life my heigh is 5" and I'm still young xD] Tsuna jaw dropped. "Wha-Wha," Tsuna widened his eyes. His just 157 cm for human's sake! 208 - 157 = 51 cm. She is 51 cm TALLER THAN HIM OH MY GER! 'Why am I soo short!' Tsuna cried in his mind. 'I'm so tall, Im proud,' Hinata complimented herself.

Byakuran.

"Hinata-san~" Byakuran sang and went to Hinata. Byakuran looked up to see Hinata's face while Hinata looked down. "Hm?" Hinata asked. "Your so tall~" Byakuran sang. "Just tall~" Byakuran said once again. "I don't know if your being sarcastic or complementing me, but I'll take that as a complement," Hinata replied. Byakuran also mentally cries for being short. "Your still young, you will still grow tall," Hinata said once again. Byakuran seems to brighten up and skipped away.

I wont make an omake for Yuni, she's still 11 years old. Of course she's short.

Rezah: Hi minna-san~ My character appeared xD
Anyways, I can't really concentrate on my stories cuzzz~
I curious who will be the next president here. ._. Even though I still cant vote I'm nervous XD
Anyway! Disclaimer pweash~

Hibari: Omnivore.

Rezah: Ah~ Its Hibari! Can you please do the disclaimer?

Hibari: Hn. (Why should I?)

Rezah: *smirks* *whispers somethings to him)

Hibari: Omnivore does not own KHR. Now, I'll bite you to death!

Rezah: Arigatou Hibari! *running away* Anyway! Thanks for reading this chapter! Bye-bii~

Red curtains closed.

Rewritten