Chapter 3 : Darkness from the Past

Justin's P.O.V.

I don't understand...how did this happen 2 weeks ago everything was fine. We just messed around we always mess around. I am not ready to be a father. I know I shouldn't have left but I promise I am going back I just need time to think and breathe. I love Julie and I should be with her right now instead of being a douche. I regret doing that it truly was called for. I can picture her crying and it makes me feel terrible...

Julie's P.O.V.

I woke up from my nap. my eyes were crusty from crying. I still couldn't believe what had happened. I trusted Justin with all my secrets he promised he would stay with me no matter what.he trusted me with his secrets.

"Hun you okay?"

"yeah Mom I'm fine. but I do have to tell you something."

"okay. tell me? is it about college? did you make a bad grade? did a boy hit on you? because--

"mom I'm pregnant."

"I oh....that oh...sweetie..."

"just ground me. "

"no I am shocked but at least your not 16 and pregnant. you are gonna have to tell your step dad. cause I am not telling him."

"okay I will. mom. Justin left."

there was a sudden pause and she walked over to me and hugged me.

"oh baby I am so sorry! I know how much you loved him"

"why did he leave? I don't understand..."

my eyes filled with tears as I said that.

"I'm sorry I left."

I turned to see Justin standing I. the door way.

"it was just too much for me but I didn't think about how you were feeling. I know your not ready for this. I won't leave ever again I am right here baby girl."

I got up and ran into his arms and cried. he kissed my forehead and whispered sweet nothings into my ear.

~There's gonna be One Less Lonely Girl ~

I picked my phone up and looked at the caller id

"unknown" it read.

I answered it

"hello?"

Author's note! so I am on my way to look at a puppy. I am so excited. anyways who do you think called her?

~Cheyenne