Chapter 16 : Roses

Roses were everywhere....They were in the bathtub and on the floor.There were even bubbles in the bath. I went to turn around and there was Justin with a guitar. He began playing it ,singing softly, and  looking into my eyes.

"A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head

When I think of all the years I wanna be with you

Wake up every morning with you in my bed

That's precisely what I plan to do

And you know one of these days when I get my money right

Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life

We'll forever be in love, so there ain't no need to rush

But one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough"

Tears began flowing out of my eyes. He walked in front of me and got down on one knee pulled out a ring and sang.

"Would you marry me, baby?" 

I began shaking my head frantically, there were no words to say...They had all disappeared. He took my hand and placed the ring on my finger.I began kissing him.

"Alright I'll let you take your bath." 

I tugged on his hand and bit my lip. 

"Oh,so now you want me to take a bath with you." 

I shook my head, and he smirked. 

~30 minutes later~ 

"JULIE! JUSTIN! HELP!" 

Justin and I had gotten out of the bathtub and had already dried off by then so we were now focusing on my mom screaming. We both ran downstairs. 

"Ahhh!" 

My mom was on the floor with blood coming out of her..... Justin picked her up and I grabbed my keys, we got in my car and drove to the hospitial as fast as we could. The whole time my mother was screaming in pain.

Another chapter but it's short I think I may update more today I dunno...You have to follow Julie in order to find out what the ring looks like! Don't worry I'll most likely tell you in the next chapter. 

Justin - @IP_JustinBieber 

Julie- @IMustBeJConaran 

Also if one of you could or if you don't mind making a twitter for Selena I will forever be in your debt.

~Cheyenne <3