Chapter 7: the Fall

"Julie Conaran, Justin Bieber's girlfriend, was released from the hospital today.Why was she put in the hospital you ask? a paparazzo assaulted her! Julie is being kind and isn't pressing charges, honey if it was me I would take him to the court! Anyways get well Julie! Not all paparazzo are bad people I promise."        

"Aw....She's being so nice to me."

"Just wait a week later her and her paparzzo are gonna be following you,throwing questions at you, or maybe they will assault you again."

"Justin. I don't think she would do that!"

"Exactly that's what she wants.."

"Calm down. I get what your saying, but the thing is she is being nice so I don't think she would do such a thing."

"You have no experience with paparazzi, so I wouldn't doubt you'd say that." 

Justin got up and went to the kitchen. 

"Hey babe you want some pancakes?"

"No actually I want some eggs,pancakes,bacon,and sausage.

"Damn....Okay you make the pancakes I'll make the other stuff."

"Sounds fine with me." 

I grabbed a bowl and started making the pancake batter. I glanced over at Justin who was making eggs. I put a spoon in the bowl and got some pancake batter. I flung it across the room to hit Justin in the face with it. My aim was perfect, because I hit him right in the face.    

"Julie..."

"Yes Justin?"

"Run."   

I took off running and he was chasing after me with the pancake batter.

~BEEP~ ~BEEP~ 

"JUSTIN! THE EGGS" 

"Shit. I didn't do anything!"

"Just get the eggs!"     

He made a dash to the kitchen to fix the eggs.He turned off the stove and put the pan in the sink. he turned around and we both immediately started laughing.

"GET OUT!" 

"NO! THIS IS MY HOUSE!"   

We stopped laughing when we heard my mom and step dad yelling at each other. this never happend. 

"DO YOU OR DO YOU NOT STILL LIKE HIM?"

" I DONT AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT! YOU JACKASS!"

"DONT CALL ME A JACKASS!"

"I WILL IF I WANT TO!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT I AM LEAVING....YOU HAVE BEEN ACTING WEIRD LATELY AND I DONT THINK I WANNA DEAL WITH IT ANYMORE."

"No...please... please dont go."   

He walked down the staircase and looked at me. all I did was stare at him.  

"YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULDNT LEAVE!"

"Well I am."

"Your just like him......"

"I'm sorry. " 

Tears flowed out of my eyes....Again! This was happening again!    

"I HATE YOU!"  

I ran into my room.

"Julie."

"Mommy..."

"I'm.......

Author's note! (:  don't forget to comment and vote (: 

~Cheyenne <3