Chapter 13: Forever

It was in the morning and Justin had stayed overnight, because he didn't wanna leave me alone. Hospitals always seem to scare me.

"Julie?"

"Yes?"

"Why were you with the FBI yesterday?"

"Well Bieber I could ask you the same thing but since you asked first I'll tell you. 3 years ago, When I was 16, I was kidnapped by the worst criminal there was...Jason McCann. And no one knew about it, And I do mean no one. After I escaped him I told my mom I just ranaway and promised I would never do it ever again,But anyways I don't know why they needed me but I know it had something to do with Jason considering the last thing I remember was them asking about him and you.Now you tell me why you were there."

"Well see that's the thing, I have no clue I don't even know who Jason McCann is, and for some reason they thought I comitted a crime of some sort."

"Well...It's fine now.."

Silence filled the room.

"You know I love you right?"

"Sure do."

"So uh when can we tell if the baby is a boy or girl?"

"It could be another week, or four weeks I don't know for sure."

"So how many weeks or months are you?"

 "Five months ans 2 weeks, or 18 weeks"

"So basically we have another 4 months..." 

"Yup. it's a May baby."

"I was thinking about boy names..What about Aiden."

"I love the name Aiden!"

"But thats not all. I thought of a lot more names like Lucas, Drew,Nathan,and Erik."

"Those are so cute have you thought about some girl names?"

"Yeah I have....Casey,Vanessa,Julie, and Jamie."

"Aw! But I don't think Julie would go with Ariel."

"Oh you picked the name Ariel?"

"Yeah."

"That's adorable." 

"Is Selena Gomez in jail?"

"Apparently, she was seen beating Justin Bieber's on and off again girlfriend, Julie Conaran."

"She has a sentence of one month , because she could have caused Julie to lose her baby, but our sources say the Bieber baby is alive and kicking." 

Justin looked at me and smiled. 

"Ding Ding the wicked bitch is gone."

We looked at each other and laughed. 

Hola! Sorry I haven't been on and haven't updated I am so sorry! But I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter. I got a bunch of surprises in the next one. 

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=109175456  <<<<Julie's outfit 

P.s. There will be a picture of what Julie's belly should look like.

Comment, Vote, and Follow me.

~Cheyenne <3