Chapter 8 : Your What?

"I'm......Pregnant."

"But you your you can't I thought you--"  

I fainted. I thought she couldn't have anymore kids. She wasn't even supposed to have me! Sure I was born when she was 16 , but she was infertile, You know when women can't have babies.There was a medication her mother, or my grandmother, took when she was pregnant with my mom. 

~~~~~~ 3 hours later ~~~~~~~~~

"Babe? you awake?"

"Justin?"

"Yes baby?"

"What happend?"

"You fainted when your mom told you she's pregnant."

"Oh yeah.....How far along is she?"

"she just found out yesterday so she must be around 2-3 weeks"

"Oh....Is my step dad still gone?"

"Yeah."

"Help me up."

"Okay."  

He picked me up bridal style then put me down.  

"We are gonna find him. And I know exactly where he is."

"Babe....."  

"Justin No. She loves him he deserves to know! If you were in the same situation you would want to know wouldn't you?"

"But I am not in the same situation."

"Justin I am not in the mood. Just please...For my mom."

"Alright..."

"MOM! ME AND JUSTIN ARE GOING SOMEWHERE!"

"Okay sweetie...." 

Justin and I walked outside. well I waddled like a pregnant woman, and he walked while his pants were slowly falling.

"JUSTIN! JUSTIN! SO IT IS TRUE JULIE IS PREGNANT!"

"Julie! Do you have any words to say to the paparazzo?"

"Julie how far along are you?"

"Julie you and Justin are cute together! But what are your thoughts about Jelena?"  

"Thanks, and I don't have really any thoughts about Jelena just that  it has nothing to do with me."   

"Come on babe."   

then we got into the car and I started driving. 

"Do you really think your mom is pregnant?"

"It's possible she is only 36."

"Yeah I guess your right. I just can't think about your mom and step dad actually--"

"JUSTIN! DON'T PUT THAT IN MY HEAD!"

"Sorry!" 

We kept on laughing until we reached our destination. It was a pile of rocks.my mom and step dad used to meet up there when they were younger, it was their hideout no one knew about it but me and that was because that's were my step dad proposed to my mom.