Chapter 17 : New Information?

Mama was in labor and delivery, daddy, Justin,and I were in the hospital room with her waiting for her doctor to tell us what was wrong. Mama was sweating and screaming. 

"Alright, Mrs. Conaran did you know how far along you were pregnant?"

"Yes um..AH. Four months maybe."

"No. You were longer than that you actually were the full 9 months.You are going into labor. "

"What?"

She began screaming.

"I'll just check to see how many centimeters you are." 

I watched closely just to see what I would have to deal with. I think Justin saw I was getting scared , because he grabbed my hand and rubbed his thumb on my hand.

"Wow...You are fully dilated.You have been dilating for a long time. Let's get you down to delivery,now just because this process was fast doesn't mean the labor will be fast." 

She and many other nurses pushed her down the hallway my step-dad followed her, and Justin and I walked to the waiting room.

"So we're gonna be here a while aren't we?" 

"Justin.....Not here." 

"Okay...I was simply going to say we could just--"

"Justin!"

"Alright....Alright." 

We both cuddled on the couch and soon drifted asleep.

~3 hours later~ 

"Justin Bieber, Julie Conaran?" 

"Yes?"

"Mrs.Conaran is out, if you would like to see your baby sister."

"SISTER! I HAVE A SISTER!" 

I grabbed Justin's arm and ran into Mom's room. The first thing I saw was a beautiful baby girl. Mom handed her to me. She was the most adorable thing I had ever seen...Her fingers hooked around my finger and I knew I just couldn't put her down

Alrighty! Last chapter I'm writing today!~ I may work on my other story..But stillI love ya'll 

Follow me,vote, and comment! <3

~Cheyenne <3