Information of the City Clans

It's a game of survival.

I'd like to welcome you to the City Clans--an old and run down city where the four clans live. A long while ago, an evil chased out the Twolegs of a city, leaving the buildings for the wild cats to take in. Four cats: Empirestrike, Harbormist, Centralstorm, and Ivorystone came back to life from StarClan to start a new civilization. . . The City Clans.

The four leaders were given a Gathering Place and Moonpool from StarClan in the abandoned city, soon starting the four clans:

EmpireClan: The Daring

EmpireClan is in the area of the skyscrapers. The cats here love to leap between close buildings, and they have different dens in different buildings. Some deaths are caused by high falls from missed jumps, however, most are successful.

HarborClan: The Resourceful

HarborClan cats live by the old seaport. They live on abandoned ships as well as dens they make on the cracked Thunderpath. The cats here are smart and don't only feed on rats, but any fish as well. They love to swim.

CentralClan: The Wise

CentralClan is located in the large park of the city. They live like the forest cats--with their camp in the trees. The parks are surprisingly neat, and prey roams. There is one uncharted section of the park, where herbs are accessible to all of the medicine cats. The CentralClan cats are smart and quick-minded.

IvoryClan: The Lithe

IvoryClan cats live in an abandoned museum of the city. They run wild with their dens each in different exhibits. The cats here are built for speed and strength, locating through the building and running through the unique exhibits.

* * *

The prey in the city consists of rats, mice, birds, as well as the animals in the park of CentralClan.

The Gathering Place is an old congress building, with a giant support beam holding it up. If it were to break, the building would collapse.

The Moonpool is located right outside of the Gathering Place--it is a fountain with water that takes medicine cats and deputies to StarClan.

When a cat dies, their sprit is transported to a Thunderpath. On the right, a path leads to a shining StarClan, with lights that illuminate each window as if the city were alive. On the left, a path leads to the Dark City, with rubble and smoke surrounding the torn and shattered buildings. The cat's spirit will lead them to their final resting place.

Most terms in the City include rat-dung and rat-brain. Smoke-heart is also included in their slang.

The Sewer Cats are a band of rogues that live in the rotten sewers. They have a distinct smell, and kill for a living.

See Guide to the City for more information. [To Be Released after this is complete]