Chapter 1

VOTE/COMMENT/READ

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

Mirandas pov.

I didn't know it was going to happen that way. We are all human right? Or are we?

"Hey babe.". Phillip came up from behind me and began kissing me in the neck. Today is our anniversary. "I have something for you!." I turned around slowly while his arms still around me. "What may that be?". I question. He digs in his pockets and pulls out a small black box. He gets on his knees and says,"Miranda Smith. Will you marry me?". Oh my god. We've been together for about seven years. We began going out in sixth grade and graduated a month ago. But I didn't think he would propose to me. I love him so much. "Miranda?". His eyes still gazing at me. "Yes or no?". I smiled at him and nod my head. "YES!". I yell while jumping up and down. He gets up and picks me up and spins me. "YES!" I yell again. He puts me down. He opens the little black box. The most beautiful thing was shining. It was the biggest diamond I have ever seen. "Phillip? Its so beautiful.". I extend my arm and give him my hand. He slides the ring on my ring finger. "I love you so much.". I say. His perfect blue eyes starring at me. "I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH!". He yells. The people around were starring like we were crazy. I began laughing .I cupped his face and kiss him so hard and whisper,"Not like I do.". RING! RING! I tooked my phone out of my pocket and looked at it. One new message.

Charlie: Meeting!

Me:Got it.

I looked up at Phillip." I just got a message from my coworker and I have to go to some stupid meeting. I will be back by dinner time. See you later my love.". I let go of him and head to my car. I turned on my car. Phillip got it for me for my birthday. It wasnt long ago. It was just a week ago, it was pretty expensive too. A 2014 black camaro. RING! RING! The light turn red and I digged in my purse and pulled it out.

Charlie: Could you hurry up!

Me: I'm trying my best so fuck off!

I swear Charlie is such a dick. Yeah I know he is in my pack and crap but he always had feelings for me and i didn't respond to his emotions cause I was with Phillip.

Charlie: Fuck you. I least I told you we had a fucking meeting. You always keep your damn mind blocked.

Me: I am not dealing with you today. I am going to have the best day. So bye. See you in a couple of minutes.

I threw my phone to the passenger seat. Calm down. Today you will have a nice day. Phillip proposed to you and hes now your fiance. Can my life get any better.

I parked my car in the curve. I got out and Charlie was there. Great I guess my life cant get any better."What do you want? Are you going to begin and yell at me in person cause I didn'thave time for it.". I slowly passed him and he grabs my wrist. "I'm sorry Miranda. I didn't mean to say that. I just didnt get any sleep last night. Will you forgive me?". I looked down to my wrist and he lets go. " Your forgiven.". I keep walking to the front door when Daniel says, "Hold up. When did you start getting nice cars? Can i ride it one day?". I chuckled. Jeez, hes to young to ride.

" Daniel, you cant ride with me..". He looks down with a pouty face. " But you can ride with me and i can teach you. How does that sound?". He looks up and smiles. He perfect white teeth. " You will do that for me Miranda.". I nod my head. He hugs me so tight. I let out a huff. He lets go and i just stare. Hes only 14 years old but looks like 23. Yeah once you turn you look older than you are. His black hair cut short. Fresh cut! " Did you get a hair cut?". I look at his hazel eyes. I blink and once I opened them, he was gone. Dammit. I curse under my breath. Should of not said anything. Should of just smacked his head when i had the chance. I walked into the door and every ones eyes were on me and then my hand.

"No way!". yells my best friend, Katherine. I just smile. She runs to me. Her long blonde hair,moving side to side. She lifts my hand and its like she just saw the guy of her dreams. " Its so huge!". People began gathering around me. Great center of attention. I hated that. I just blushed and nodded. I feel and pair of arms around me. Then I got pulled away. I turned around and Charlie was carrying me away. Thank you so much. I turned around, getting away from his grip. "Don't touch me like that. I loved the attention!". I yelled even though i didn't."YOUR GETTING MARRIED!" he yelled. His eyes were pitch black.

"Yes, i am. Do you have a problem?". I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned to my side."Yes, actually. Your to young and hes human. What if your mate comes and you fall for both guys. Your mate will be rejected and die from your rejection. What if you want your mate, but you are already married. You will break someones heart. Any thing you choose will end up to a heart break and trust me that doesn't feel good.". He took a deep sigh and just starred at me. He was right. Any decision I made will break someones heart. Including mines.