Chapter 27

VOTE/COMMENT/READ

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!

Carter's pov.

~Months later~

"Asher come here please.". I yell. I have been busy these whole weeks. Being Alpha is a work-out.

"Yeah?". He says holding his batman toy up.

"Wana play buddy. I have time.". His eyes lit up.

"Would I.". Hr grabs my hand and drags me outside.

"First we have to help mommy.". He drags me to Miranda. Her hair up in a ponytail. She was wearing a tee-shirt and some shorts.

"Now try not to phase in front of your mother when she makes you mad. You will ruin her good plates.". She laughs.

"Thank you Luna.". The kid says.

"Your welcome Jake.". Hr runs to her and hugs her.

"Whoa-whoa I get to hug her only.". Asher runs up to Jake and pushes him away.

"Asher behave.". She says.

"Your moms hot.". He blurts out. Miranda instantly looks his way. I walk up to them.

"Im sorry Luna and Alpha. I didnt mean to say that.". I put my hand in my pocket and walked up to him. "Its okay kiddo.". I say while shaking his head.

"Now run on.". I let go and Jake runs off.

"Hes only 15 Carter. Not a kiddo.". Miranda shakes my head. "Kiddo.".

I chuckle to myself. She begins to walk away but I grab her and spin her. I crash my lips to hers.

"That weally nasty.". Asher puts his arms in between us and seperates us.

"Now lets help mommy fix the flower in the graden.". He drags both of us behind the house. There was a table set up with candels and a rose in the middle.

"Did you do this Carter?". I look at Miranda and shake my head.

"I did it mommy. Now have fun.". Asher quicklys runs away.

~~~~

"Then she said what did I miss.". She burst out in laughter. Not even one wrinkled showed. She was beautiful.

"Your gorgeous.". I blurted out.

She begins to blush and looks down. I extend my arm and touch her cheek. "Dont be embarrased baby.".

"I love y.....". Someone mind-links us.

"We found Jason.".

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

The end!!! I know but this is a sequal. Just wait for the next book:D

So yeah yall get yalls answer. Comment if your confused or inbox me. I will gladly answer.

Wait and see for Book 2.