Chapter 5

VOTE/COMMENT/READ

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miranda's pov.

Knock Knock. "Come in.". I say. I put the rest of my clothes in the duffel bag. "Ready?". I looked at Charlie. "Um yeah.". I put the duffel bag on my back. We left the pack house. Ring Ring. I looked at my phone and the caller I.D was Phillip. "Hello?". I say. I hear the shower on from the back round. Mabye he just got home from work. "Hey baby. I just want to know who you went with?". He asks.

"Oh Im going with Charlie.". Damn, shouldnt have said that. I was almost to the border.

"Well dont have to much fun.". I begin to laugh. I knew what he meant by that.

"Dont worry. Well have to go. Love you.". I hang up before he says something else. I take off the duffel bag and begin to take off my clothes. I shoved it in the duffel bag. I put it back on and I phase. I look at Charlie and he already phased. I sent the the patrollers a mind link. "Charlie and I are gonna leave. If you feel something passing the border it will be us.". I say. I wait for awhile. "We will have to ask the alpha first.". Damit. I knew that was going to happen. "Well ask him when we pass. Thanks so much. Hope I dont cause trouble. Love you Matt.". I cross the border. I ran as fast as I could. I looked behind me and I saw Charlie catching up. I ran faster cause I knew Matt would be coming after us.

After an hour I begin to slow down. "Tired yet.". I start laughing. "Me tired. Your funny Charlie. I just slowed down for you. How about we phase back.". I begin to phase back to human form. I didnt even wait for a response. I looked back at Charlie. He hadnt phased yet. He growls. I put my clothes on quickly. "Whats wrong.".  I say. But Charlie doesnt respond back. Then out of no where this smell comes. It smelled so good. I begin to follow it. "Where are you going?". Says Charlie. "You dont smell that.". He takes a whiff of the air. He turns his head. "Nope. But stay. I smell rogues.". I stop where I was. I was beginning to take off my clothes but Charlie said not to that he will take care of it. I shrug and put my clothes on. "Check the east side and will check the west.". I say. He begins walking to the east. I took another whiff of the air and there was that smell again. I didnt even follow my orders. I just started following it.

Something picked me up and threw me far away. Fuck that was going to leave a bruise. I get up and I see three big wolfs around. "Miranda!!! Where are you??!!! I found two rogues.". I turn around and they seemed to get closer and closer. "Charlie!!!! Help me!! Im surounded!!!". I yell. I was going to die. "Stay where you are. Im on my way.". I began walking backwards. But one of the wolfs snout pushed me foward. "Im freaking out Charlie. Hurry up!!". I turned around and I saw Charlie. He jumped and landed in the middle. He began growling. Showing all his teeth. But I was distracted again. The smell seemed stronger and stronger. I turn around and I saw Charlie getting beat up. I quickly phased. I tooked down two of them. Charlie quickly got up began whestling with one of the guys. The other two pounced at me. But I jumped backwards. The two wolfs hit themselfs. I grab one from the throat and bit it and cracked the wolfs neck. The other wolf came from behind and tackeled me down. I kicked the wolf and tried running away but the wolf grabbed my from my legs and began dragging me away. I turn and I see Charlie whinning. I pull my leg from the wolfs mouth and a bone crackes. I get the other wolf from the neck and tear it apart. The last wolfs howls and then attakes me. I knew then that I killed his mate.

Charlie grabs the wolf from the leg and drags him. I in the other hand grab his neck. Charlie and I pull until the wolf was in half. I spit his body on the floor. I hear other howls. I take a whiff of the air and it was so strong. I turn around and there he was. My mate holding Charlie from the throat.