Chapter 8

VOTE/COMMENT/READ

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Carter.s pov.

She runs to the door but it was lock. "Um...". I cut her off. "I got it.". I quickly unlock the door and run back where I was standing. She mouths me a thanks and goes inside and lockes the door. I was about to run after her but some men grab me from my arms and drag me away. I try pushing them off. I was about to scream Mirandas name but the men but a cloth over my mouth and nose and I quickly blacked out.

I wake up and this light was shining down at me. I turn to my right and I see Jessie. "Jessie? Hey wake up! Jessie where are we?". She lifts up her head and mumbles something. "Your going to have to speak a little fucking louder.". She lifts up her head and turns to me. "Carter. Im so sorry. I tried. That-that bitch put me iron in me but her dad quickly got it out.". Her head hangs low. She picks up her head. I looked at her fa-there was no face. She was hanging from some chains. Some on her ankels and some on her wrists. "But we are together again. Right. I just want to tell you that I...".

I cut her off. "I found my mate.". I just stare at her. "W-w-what? You came here to tell me that. Im your girlfriend! You cant fucking do that! You promised me Carter! That once she came you would reject her! You were going to spend internity with me! You fucking jerk! Who is that bitch!". She yells.

"Thats none of your damn buisness. Dont fucking call her a bitch again! Where the fuck are we!". She spits out blood. "Doesnt it make it obvious dumb ass. We are in the Blue Lake's prison.". I began pulling the chains off. Argh! "What am I doing here! I did nothing!". I yell. Jessie begins laughing. "Whats so fucking funny!". I tell her. "Well you killed there pup.".

"I was paid to kill him but I didnt kill him, George did. The fucking pup was hitting on George's mate and you know George and you even help him out. By the way Ethan is dead.". Her eyes came to me. "My brother is dead! Who the fuck killed him!".

"Well thats the funny part. My mate killed him. Thats called damn whats the word oh yeah karma!". Her face turns to me. "I will fucking kill her!".

"Touch her and I will kill you!". She begins crying. "He's dead. He was still so small.".

The door flung open. "Miranda?". She came up to me and slapped me. I hear a snort. "You lied to me! George if thats your real name.". She went up to Jessie. " Jessie right. Bitch your gonna die this time.". Jessie spits at Miranda. Blood covered Mirandas face. "You dead Jessie I told you if you touch my mate that I would kill you!".. I yelled. Miranda's eyes turned black. She punches Jessie in the face. "Miranda! Stop!". A guy came and grabbed her. "Let me go Charlie! I cant trust no one no more!". That guy was touching my mate. "Hey! Get your filthy hands off Miranda!". I yell to him. He came up to me and punches me. "Im so scared.". He says. "Dont try to kill me again.". He spits at me. Miranda grabs him and throws him across the room. He gets up and was about to punch her.

"Do it. I dare you.". She says. He scoffs and leaves.

A larger man comes and screams at Miranda. "Get the fuck out of here! Your not allowed here. Your mother and I talked and we made a desision. You cant be seeing this rogue again. Do you understand.". He points at me and looks back at Miranda. " I will see him when ever I want. He is my mate and I love him. We will be happy together. Do you understand cause I do.". He slaps her. She just stares at him. She runs toward me. "I love you Carter Williams. I know you didnt kill Daniel. I want to be with you forever.". She crys and then kisses me. Her father begins to drag her away. "I love you Carter.". I hear from a distance. Her father goes to a table and takes out a sword. He goes up to Jessie and with one swing he cuts her head off.

He comes up to me and says, "Dont come near my daughter again. She has Charlie. You have cause her to much harm.". He leaves and mumbles to himself something. I couldnt make it out but he said, "Why did I get a girl.". She has no one. She just has me. But that wont last.