Chapter 21

VOTE/COMMENT/READ

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

Carter's POV.

~2 months later~

"I love this one.". I slowly turn and face her.

"Yeah thats cute too.". I say.

"You said that we were going shopping for the baby and thats what we are doing.". She touchs her big belly.

"I know but I want something like this.". I show her a shirt that say 'My daddy is one bad wolf'

She stares at me. "Carter, choose something else.".

I take out another shirt that says 'my mommy was fat cause of my muscles'

"Take the first one.". She says. I put the first one in the cart.

We finish paying and were heading to the car when another fat girl comes, "How many months?". She says.

"Two months". Says Miranda. The pregnant girl looks at her.

"Nine months and five days.". I say. The women smiles and says, "Boy huh.". I nod my head.

"Yes...h...". Miranda begins to scream. "Ow. Carter im having contractions.". I stare at her blankly.

The lady tells me something but I ignore it. What do I do?

"Sir. Take her to the hospital shes about to...". Water comes out of Miranda's dress.

"Carter. Take me to a hospital. We are having our baby boy. Hurry up.". I instantly move grabbing all the bags in one arm and her in the other. I didnt know how but I managed to.

I shove all the bags in the trunk and carry Miranda to the driver side. I turned around and carried her to the passenger side. I was difficult to put on her seat belt.

"Just leave come on. We are going to Dr. Rast. Okay.". Why was she being so calm. I run to the other side and put the keys on the ignition. I begin driving crazy. Miranda nails digged into the glove compartment.

I hear sirens and get pulled over by a cop. They slowly walk to my door.

"Sir did you know have fast you were going.". I shake my head.

"175mph. Can I see...". Miranda interuptes the cop.

"Sir Im about to give birth. Please hurry and give us our damn ticket.". I looked at the cop.

"Why did you tell us sir that you had a woman about to give birth. Follow us.". He runs to the car and goes ahead of us putting the sirens. I followed going as fast as him.

We enter the hospital and Dr.Rast was already waiting for us. He quickly runs to a room and I follow.

"In and out baby. In and out.". I say to her.

"That what im fucking doing.". After that I left her alone but was by her side.

~~~~

"PUSH!!". yells the doctor.

I looked and the next thing I hear was a cry. My baby boy.

They grab him and carry him to a table and clean him up.

A little while later they handed me the baby.

"What will you call him sir?".