Chapter 12

VOTE/COMMENT/READ

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A/N I know I haven't updated it for a while but hold on I'm almost there.

Carter's POV

The blood that I was tasting was marvelous. I have never tasted anything like this. 

I finished my meal and looked at it. Poor animal, I thought to myself.

I wiped my mouth with my arm. I look at it and it was bloody.

Then it suddenly hit me.

Miranda.

I instantly turned around looking for her. My eyes searching every bit of the woods.

Woods?

I found her. Her body on the ground. I quickly ran to her.

"Miranda, baby wake up.". I whisper. I feel a touch on my shoulder and I grabbed it and twisted the hand. I hear a grunt. I look at the vampire.

Chris.

"Man, I'm so sorry. I didn't know it was you.". I tell him while grabbing his other arm and lifting him up.

"Its okay. Miranda will wake up in an hour or so. Don't worry. ". I look at him and then Miranda. What happened to me?'.

I smell the air and this new smell came.

"What is that I smell.". I tell him.

"Miranda is a hybrid. So are you.".

I instantly turn around and look at him. A hybrid? I run to Miranda and lift her up. "Wake up baby. We got to get out of here.". I hear her groan, "She has about 3 minutes left. She is developing quick. I have never seen it before.". says Chris, while kneeling down next to me. "I'm going to feed her. Okay. It will be quick.". he grabs her head and bites his wrist. He puts his wrist on her lips and she instantly reacted. Her eyes turned red and black. Switching. She grabbed his wrist and pushed it to her lips. 

Once she had enough she push his arm away. She turned around and began vomiting. I lifted up her hair and patted her back. "Just let it all out.". I say to her.

"Her body will get used to it.". Chris gets up and tells the three men to leave. They quickly leave without leaving a trace. He comes back to me. "I will be watching you. You wont see me but I will. I have to go. Go somewhere safe. There is a house up north. Just say Chris sent you. She will help you. Try not to be flirty.". He chuckles and so do I. "Bye man.". Chris says while waving good bye.

"Bye.". I say, but he left.

"What happened?". Miranda gets up and wipes her mouth with...with nothing on. I check her out. 

"STOP! This is embarrassing. Get me something Carter.". She runs behind a tree. I look around and find a bag. When did this get here. Maybe Chris brought it.

"I  sure did.". I turned around and I see nothing.

"It was me Chris. Call me for emergencies. For now I will be blocked. See ya dude.".

I tired to respond back but it was useless. I grab the bag and throw it next to the tree. I turned around and yell, "Get dressed baby.".

"You promise you wont turn around.". She says.

I groan. "I promise.". I yell. A second later she was next to and falls. "Whoa. That was fast. Kind of like it.". She smiles and grabs my hand and pulls me to her less than a second. She kisses me. Everything was so quick. I didn't know if I was going to get used to it. "Where are we going?". She questions.

"North and away from your father or any danger.". I say to her. I take off my shorts and tie it around my ankle. Phasing was different. I felt much stronger and taller. Like I was on steroids. "I rather run.". Miranda quickly runs and hits a tree. I ran to her.

"Let me phase.". She says while getting up.

She looked more beautiful. Her coat was so white. Whiter than snow, if that's possible. Her eyes so green. She was mine.

My Miranda

My Mate

My Hybrid.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

A/N So how do y'all like it. Comment please and vote!