Chapter 19

VOTE/COMMENT/READ

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!

A/N Listen to Apoligize by OneRepublic. When its slow mo.. Keep repeating it.

Miranda's POV.

It wasnt much fun cause I had an hour till my apointment. So I quickly had to shower but Carter showered with me so I didnt have time to do my hair. I put on new clothes and yelled, "Im ready lets go.".

"Finally!". Okay I lied I did do my hair,but I had to look cute.

"Come on.". I looked myself in the mirror. Short, crop top and boots. Sexy.

"Miranda, lets go.". I look at Carter.

"Do I look pregnant?". I question.

"No baby. You look like you. The sexy ass you. The one I see everyday and thats never going to change now come on.". I smile and walk to the door and Carter locks it up.

~~~~

"Miranda! Slow down. Dammit Im never letting you drive.". I love driving fast. I saw the place and I turned and I drifted.

I instantly pushed the brakes. I hit my head in the steering wheel and then a big bump happens. I was too late. I look up and begin crying.

Carter gets out of the car and runs to my side. He opens the door.

"Miranda. Baby hey. You didnt mean to kill the cat.".

"No Carter. I hurt your car. Did I actually kill the cat. Oh great. Im a murderer. Take me to jail already. Im guilty.". I take my hands.out.

"Miranda the cars fine, but the cat. Well it's in a better place.". I wipe my tears away.

"Really.". I say.

"Yes, baby. Now come on go the the passenger side.". I get out and he walks me to the passenger side.

"Is she okay?". Says a random girl.

"She is on her period.". Says Carter. Which was good cause if he said I was pregnant then a totally different story.

He gets inside the car.

I starred at the girl. I knew her face. I recognized it.

Katherine.

She took out a gun.

"Carter! Go!". Everything went in slow motion.

BANG!

I pushed his leg. The tires screeched. With one hand I pressed Carter leg with the other I steered.

"Miranda.". I turned to look at him.

His hand was on his shoulder.

PANG!

I hit something. My head jerked forward then backward.

I was spinning.

When it finally stopped. I was upside down. I looked at Carter. His eyes closed. Not again. Please. Not again.

I unbuckle myself. I fall to the roof of the car.

I get out and limp to the side of Carter.

I tear part of the back seat and put it on the bottom of Carters head. I unbuckle him.

He falls.

I drag him out. His head lays on my legs. "Carter. Baby wake up.".

Chris.

"Chris help me. Carter. Hes dead. Please.".

Five minutes later I see Chris.

He takes Carter and checks him out. He turns around and starres at me.

He shakes his head.

I cry. I was out of control. I run to Carter. I look at him. His face was distroyed.

"Carter dont leave us. Please. The baby needs you. Wake up. Your all I have.". I lay next to him.

"I love you. Forever. Nothing will seperate us.".

I grab a piece of glass and slice my throat.

Slowly my eyelids close.

Forever.