Chapter 22

VOTE/COMMENT/READ

ENJOY!!!!!

Miranda's POV.

The nurses were cleaning me up. Then I saw Carter carring our baby boy.

"What will you call him sir?".

"What do I call him.". Carter sends me a mind-link.

"Whatever you want baby.". I reply.

He hesitates and says, "Asher Williams.". He turns and faces me and I smile.

~~~~

~4 days later~

"Well home sweet home.". Says Carter.

I was carring our new baby in my arms. He brunette hair that he got from me, the blue eyes he got from Carter. Perfect tan skin and the button nose he got from my mother.

My Asher Williams.

"Where do you want me to put your bags baby?". I turn to Carter.

"Doesnt matter.".

Carter bought a house while I was at the hospital. A two story. I really didnt know why if it was just the three of us. But I think he wants more children.

"Im so exhuasted. Do you want to carry Asher, Carter?". His eyes flash to me.

"Yes yes yes yes. Love too. Come here big boy.". He says while extending his arms and grabbing the baby. I look at him. He was just starring at Asher.

I really wasnt tired. I wanted to just see Carter and the Asher together. He looked more like Carter than me. But I was fine with that.

I was putting the bags away. The ones that Carter and I went shopping for but my water broke. So till now we are taking them out.

I take out the shirt that says 'my daddy is one bad wolf'. I stare at it for a long time.

I look at the label of the shirt and its says for new born.

"Carter!". I yell.

He walks into the room. "Yeah.". He whispers.

"Let me put him this shirt on.". I say walking up to him and showing him the shirt. He lightly chuckles. "Okay.".

I grab the Asher and lay him down on the bed. "Your one cute baby.".