Chapter 15

VOTE/COMMENT/READ

ENJOY!!!!!!!

Miranda's POV.

I blocked Carter from me,I didnt want him to know about me and Charlie.I looked to the side of me,but Carter didnt even take a glimps of me. His fur so black that it made his perfect blue eyes stand out. I turn a little so that our furs can touch. It felt so good. He turned his head while slowing down. I instantly began licking his face. I never knew that my mate would be so gorgeous. My white fur felt so perfect on his black fur.

Carter stopped and so did I. I looked at him while he phased back tk hia human form. "I saw what you did.". He said while putting on his basketball shorts. I turned my head to the side.

"I saw you...you kissed him.". He face turned in disgust. I looked away from him. I didnt want to hear it. I had a good reason, but he wouldnt listen.

"Look at me when Im talking!". I turned my head quickly,looking at him.

"Why, why did you do it.". He said falling on his knees.

I quickly phased. I fell to the ground next to him. I didnt care if I was naked. I had the urge to confort him.

"He was going to take me back to my father. To my room and lock me up. I had to kiss him so that I could leave him.". I whispered to his ear.

He turned his head and smashed his lips into mines. I needed him so badly. "Carter..". I moaned.

I put my back against the ground. He took of his shorts and got on top of me. He kissed my jawline all the way to my belly. I want him.

He opened my legs and looked at me. "You sure?". I nod my head. He enters me and it felt so good. It was like the fourth of july. Fireworks. "Carter...". I moaned louder. He kept going fast and began kissing me. He grabbed my hair and I arched my back, moaning so loud.

"More...". I whispered to him. Our mating bond was complete. Nothing could seperate us now.

~~~~

I kissed his lips and whispered to his ear, "We should get going and get something to eat. Im starving.". He chuckled and go up.

"I smell campers about a mile away. Smells like a couple.". I looked at him my face shocked.

"Baby we can ask for clothes. We are not going to eat them.". I relaxed a little.

"But if you want....". I punched him in the shoulder.

"Ouch!". He yells. "Get over it.". I tell him. I phase to my wolf form. He bumps his head onto my hip. I look at him.

"Ouch!". I mind link him. "Did I hurt you..get over it.".

I looked at him and I knew he was chuckling.

~~~~

We reached a river and saw a couple laughing and eating marshmellows. Carter steps out of the tree and clears his throat. The humans turn to him. I wanted to laugh so badly cause of their face expression.

"We were attacked by a bear. Well you see my wife and I were swimming, umm naked...". He points at his bad boy. But covers it with the leaf again. "And the bear came with its two cubs and well its now living in our tent.". He looks at the humans. "And......?". Says the man. The girl punches him in his groins but he instantly blocks it. "Dont worry you can have some of our clothes. Can I see your wife?". I stick my head out and wave her a hello. "This is so embarrassing.". I say. Buy it really wasnt. It was funny that they were falling for it.

"Dont worry. You look about the same size as me.". She goes into the tent but comes out and grabs her boyfriend.

They began whispering in the tent but we were able to hear them.

"We dont know them.". Yell whisper the man. "Dont be fucking rude. It happened to us but it wasnt a bear. It was a damn raccoon. Dont you remember.". She yell whispers to him. He groans and starts taking out clothes.

While they were having there conversation Carter and I were trying not to laugh.

The humans come out. I step out of the tree and I saw that her boyfriend was starring at me. I saw his groin get big. He walks up to me and hands me guy clothes. "They should fit.". I chuckle and hand the clothes to Carter. Which looked mad. The big leaf he had was now in shreds so you can now see his bad boy. The girl kept looking.

I got so mad. She came up to me and tried to hand me the clothes but they fell to the ground. The man instantly grabs the clothes and takes off the dirt. "H-H-Here.". He stutters.

I punch Carter and he puts on the clothes. I also tried putting on my clothes but the guy kept asking for help. "Its fine. I think I have it.". I say.

When we finished getting ready. We said our thanks and was about to leave until I turned around and walked up to the guy. I rubbed my leg on his groin. "Have a nice day.". I ran to Carter and grabbed his hand. We were almost gone when I heard yelling. I began laughing. I looked at Carter, his eyes so black. I cupped his face and kissed him hard. "You say the way she starred at you. Like it was god she saw.". I started laughing. "Did you see when I rubbed the guys groin the girls face was priceless.". I say laughing.

"Yeah, I saw that.". He says his face so stern. "It was so small."  I tell him. I grab his bad boy and he face relaxes. "But yours is big. I like it.". He smiles and pulls me to him. "I want you.". He whispers in my ear. I let go of his groin and put my arms around his shoulders. "I love you.". I whisper to him. "I love you more.". He whispers back and then kisses me.