Chapter 25

VOTE/COMMENT/READ

ENJOY!!!!!!!

Carter's POV

"Go to sleep Asher. We have a busy day tomorrow.". I kiss his forhead.

"Night daddy.". I walk to the door and turn off the lights. "Goodnight buddy.".

~next day~

"You have everything Asher?". I question.

"Mmhmm.".

"Lets go then.". I walk out the door. I turn around. Where was be?

"Asher?". I saw him sitting on his bed. "Come on Asher we have to go. They are waiting for us.". He looked up and I saw him crying.

I drop everything and run to him. "Hey-hey whats wrong. Asher talk to me.". He wiped his nose with his sweater.

"Im not weady daddy.". I get up and look around everything was empty.

"Theres nothing left Asher.".

"No daddy. Im not weady to meet new people.". I sigh and get on my knees.

"Me either buddy. I dont know anyone there. You can hold my hand if you want. I wont let go of you I promise you.". I pick him up.

"Come on.".

I got to the car and put him in his booster.

I run back upstairs and grab the stuff I dropped.

The ride was three days long.

"Look honey. Thats Matt.". Miranda point at a buff guy.

He comes to the car.

"Miranda! Whoa! You look even hotter.". He says.

"Matt, this is my mate. Carter and my son Asher.". His eyes popped open. "Son!". She nods her head.

"Yup.". She says while popping the p.

"Well cant wait to meet them. Alrighty then see you guys later.". He backs away and Miranda drives off.

We reached a huge house. Looked like a pack house.

We began un-packing when I see a man in the corner of my eye. He runs to Miranda and hugs her.

"Miranda I missed you. Im sorry. For everything.". He lets go and turns to me. "I see you took care of my daughter. My name is Max Smith and my wife here is Samantha Smith. I guess I owe you an apology.". He extends his arm. I shook his hand.

"Tight grip.". I say.

"My father use to say a tight grip would mean a strong man.". I let go and so does he.

"Such a strong grip.". I see Samantha hug Max and kiss him.

I turned away and began looking for Asher.

"Asher! Asher come here!". I see him behind the car crying.

"You said you wouldnt let go!". I get down and wipe his tears away.

"Sorry buddy. I had to let go so I can shake your grandpas hand.". He looks up.

"Oh.". I get up and begin to carry him.

"Come on lets look for your mother. Shes missing.".