Chapter 20

VOTE/COMMENT/READ

ENJOY!!!!!

Miranda's POV.

"No baby. You look like you. The sexy ass you.The one I see everyday and thats never goin...."

I interupt him. "No apointment. We are staying here.".

I began crying. "Whats wrong?". Carter hugs me tight.

I show him what was going to happen. The accident. The deaths. Our future.

His face was blank. "Carter?". He looks at me and kisses me. "If that ever happens you stay alive. Do you understand what Im saying. Promise me you wont kill yourself.". I start crying.

"Im not promising anything. Forever Carter. I promise you that.". He crashes his lips to mine. "I will always want to be next to you were ever we go.". I say between our kiss.

"I love you Miranda.".

"I love you Carter.".

We spent the whole day at the hotel. Carter asked the doctor if he could come to the hotel.

Knock Knock

"Come in doctor.". Carter walks the doctor to the room.

"Miranda this is Dr. Rast. He know about us.". I nod my head.

"Well lets take a look.".  He takes out his stuff and begins doing all sorts of stuff.

"Inhale and exhale.". I did what I was told.

I saw Carter hand on his mouth. He was in the corner of the wall.

"Hmm... Mmhmm....Well your healthy. You will give birth in about three or four months. But your daughter of an alpha so in two months max. I will perscribe you a medicine. So you can rest. Thats the thing you need most. Cause looks like your in stress.". He puts everything back in the bag.

"Carter you can come now. She doesnt have anything. She is perfect. I will need you to take care of her.". He writes down something and gives it to Carter.

"Is it a boy or a girl?". Carter blurts out.

"To soon to say. But the size that she is now. Looks like a boy. Congrats. Your haveing a boy.". I look at Carter. He had a smile on his face.

"Well I have to go. Oh stop having sex. No more sex.". He points at Carter.

"Me? She wants it. She is demanding you know.". I punch him. "What its true.".

"Well just stop.". He stares at his watch.

"Well runing late. Bye.". Carter walked him to the door.

A boy.

I smiled to myself.

I look up and see Carter run and jump on the bed.

"A BOY DID YOU HERE THAT. OF COURSE YOU DID. WHY DIDNT YOU. OH MY GOSH. WE ARE GOING TO PLAY FOOTBALL AND SHOP FOR CARS AND KILL ANIMALS AND....". I interupt him.

"Hey-hey calm down. Im not even fat yet and your thinking about him. What about me?".

"Yeah, you to but the baby. A BOY!".