Chapter 7

VOTE/COMMENT/READ

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

A/N:Listen to Roar by Katy Perry when you read this part.

Miranda's pov.

I found my mate. My mate killed Charlie. Phillip has been cheating on me since the 12th grade but I loved him. George is showing me where Carter is and well I might die.

Can my life get any worse.

I pulled away. I wiped my tears. I starred at him. His perfect dirty blonde hair. Shory but not that short. His eyes were sky blue. Once I saw him. I forgot about Phillip. Phillip is just another ass whole using me. He has cheated on my 7 times. Wel that I know of. But George, George is different. Yeah I know he killed Charlie. But Charlie found his mate and she rejected him and went with this other wolf. He was going to kill himself but I told him to live for me. He told me if it was a life and death situation that he would die for me and come as a ghost and scare the shit out of Phillip. I chuckeled to myself.

"Whats funny?". I starred at him. I cup his face and kiss him. He grabs me from my ass and I put my legs around his waist. He pushes me to a tree. I begin to feel his bare chest. Better than Phillip's. His groin rubbs against my special spot. I moan. His hand trails up my waist to my hair. He pulls my hair and kisses my neck. "Mark me.". I whisper. He licks the part were Im supposed to be mark.

It hurts but it felt so good."Argh!". I yell. He licks it,while it heals. My fingers go through his hair and I begin to lick his neck. I also marked him.

I begin to take of my shirt but he stops me. "Not in the middle of nowhere.". He was right. I would look like a slut. He puts me down and I fix my hair. "When am I going to meet your 'pack'.". I say while adding quotes to the word pack. "How about now and just say a pack. We arnt rogues. We are just a really really small pack.". I nod my head. "Well Im from the Blue Lake Pack. Biggest pack in the US. No big deal.". I stare at him and his eyes turn black. "Hey hey are you okay. Did I say something?". His eyes went to the normal sky blue color.

"Everythings fine. I just remembered something. Im sorry. Um your from the Blue Lake Pack?". I nod my head. "Yeah but its not a big deal. My parents hate me.". I begin walking away but he grabs me from my waist. He rests his chin on my shoulder. "I dont hate you. I adore you no wait I fasinated by you no wait I love you.". His arms go around my waist and my hands go on top of his. I turn my head so my lips touches his cheek. "No one loves you like I do.". I kiss his cheek. He squeezes me and I let out a humph. "Gosh I just won the lottery.Your so beautiful. I love you.". He picks me up while squeezing me. "I-I-I l-love you more.". I say while waisting all my air. He lets go of me and spins me around. "Come on they want to meet you.".

"Wow its so beautiful.". He puts his arm around my shoulder. "Right there is were we will be living.". I stop and turn to him. "I thought you would come with me?". He clears his throat. "Yeah we can visit them once in a while.". I started laughing. "No I want to live there.". He walks toward the house. "You dont want to be here.".

Why is he forcing me. Yeah its beautiful but I have friends and a family there. "Yeah I do, but George you have to understand. I have a family over there and later Im going to become the Luna and your going to be the next Alpha.". I put my arms around his shoulders. He just smiles. He puts his arms around my waist. "Well your the Luna here. We dont have to wait.". I take my arms away from him. I begin walking away. He runs toward me. "Hey...hey but I can give it to our second in command. I will go where ever you go. I will follow you to the end of the world. I promise.". I begin to smile. "Well will you follow me to your room?" He grabs me and nods his head. "Oh yeah.". I giggle.

I run to the house but it was locked. "Um...". He cuts me off. "I got it.". He unlocks the door and runs back to were he was. "Thanks." I mouth. Gosh that was so embarassing. I looked inside and it was so nice. I lock the door and run upstairs. There was three doors I took a guess and opened the middle door. The room was huge! He had a king sized bed! I take of my clothes and jump on the bed. I quickly get under the covers.

I hear footsteps quickly running uo the stairs. The door the slammed open. I giggle to myself. The cover was pulled away from me.

"MIRANDA ARE YOU SERIUOS!AT THIS GUY. HES A STRANGER! PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON!". He throws me the clothes."Charlie?". he turns around. "WHAT!". I wince. "I thought you died?". I quickly put my clothes on. I hear screaming outside the window. "Whats going on? Wheres George?". He chuckles to himself. "Wow. He fooled you good. Miranda that 'George' is actually Carter Williams. Your fucking mate.".