Chapter 24

VOTE/COMMENT/READ

ENJOY!!!!

Miranda's POV.

"Miranda. You look so-so beautiful. Honey and your son. He is such an angel.". She looks down at my hand.

"Your married!". I nod my head. Why was she here? Is she going to beg me to come home?

"Yes....Mother why are you here?". She looks at me.

"I missed my baby girl. I so sorry for everything. Your-your father has changed. He stays in his office. When a call comes he wishes he was you. He wants you home. He wants his baby back.". I hug her tight. Tears falling down my cheeks. They finally noticed me.

They finally want me. They finally know who I am. I let go of her. "I have a life here. I have been through shit just to get to a life I want. Im not sure if I want to go home.".

She stares at me. "Charlie died. Someone gave him iron. Hes truly dead.". I was in shock. I was the last to see him. Was I?

"Mother. How did Charlie come back to life the first time?". She scratches her head.

"Well back then there was this thing. My father knew a person. Like a witch. The last kind. Charlie was really sick when he was young. So my father asked if she could do something.

She told him that she would waste the last of her powers to save his life. She made this kind of spell that gave him a chance to die once and the second time he would truly die. The witch died that night and Charlie was healthy. Like nothing happened. You werent born yet so I there was no reason to tell you the story. He grew up healthy.". Her eyes teared up.

"His mate came saying she wanted him back that the guy she loved found his mate and left her. She found out he died and she killed herself whispering forever. Laying next to him. They both died. Together.". I instantly remember the vision I had. Forever.

"Lets come inside. Do you want to meet Asher. Hes amazing.". She grabs my hand and begins walking to the house.

~~~~

"What are you guys doing.". I walk in seeing them eating icecream. "We are eating um this. Wants some baby.". Carter gets up and kisses me in the lips.

"Mommy I saved you some.". Asher runs up to me. I grab him and carry him.

"Did you. Well were is it?". I say.

"I dunno. Oh ja in my belly.". He says. I begin kisses his chubby cheeks.

"Your so cute. Hey Asher. Your grandma is here.". I say and point to her.

"You make me sound so old.". She says and wave to Asher.

"Your funny.". He says. I put him down.  I stand next to Carter and lay my head on his shoulders. He turns me around and kisses me. "I love you baby.". I smile.

"I love you too.".