Chapter 17

VOTE/COMMENT/READ

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

Miranda's POV.

I was so tired and this happens. "Ima ask again do you know who your messing with!". I yell at the cop.

"Miranda. Let go of the cop.". Says Carter. I turn to him and let go of the dumbass cop.

"Your under arrest.". The cop yells at me. I knew he wasnt a cop just a horny ass guy. "Whats your number and wheres your badge.". The guy looks at me weird. "Number and badge.".

"I dont have to respond to you. Now turn around and put your arms behind your back.".

"Hes a fraud. Say your FBI and show him your wallet and close it quick.". I mind-link Carter. He nodds and says,"FBI, do you want us to take you into a real cop car. Not one that they sold you and you bought fake sirens.". Carter shows and instantly closes his wallet.

"Im sorry. I didnt...". BANG!!! I fall to the floor. Ouch. I hear tires screeching.

"Miranda! You okay.". I get up and dig in the hole before it closes up. I take out the bullet and throw it on the floor. "Asswhole. Well human bullets dont hurt. We heal fast too.". I say to Carter.

Carter rips his shirt and ties it around my arm. "Hey at least it wasnt the stomache. Didnt hurt the baby.". I instantly close my mouth. Crap. "Baby. Did I say baby. I meant my-my body.". I giggle and begin walking away. I feel a hand grabbing my wrist.

"Your having a...a....a baby?". He questions. Covers off.

"I wanted to surprise you. The old lady said it was mommy hormones and that she had to deal with her daughter too.". I say to him.

"Baby?". He kept repeating.

"Yes.". I say. He smiles and hugs me tight. He instantly lets go. "Oh gosh. Didnt I hurt the baby. Oh my god. Um sit down.". He turns around and there was so benches around. "Um let me carry you.". He lifts me up and takes me to a fancy hotel.

"Best room please.". The guy gives Carter the keys and Carter pays for only two days. He didnt even put me down for the whole thing.

He lays me down in the couch. "I need to shower.". I say. He lifts me up and carries me to the bath. He tried taking off my clothes but I stopped him.

"Carter! Enough. I can do it. Just go rest for a bit.". He opened his mouth but I interupt him. "Now!". He turns around a closes the door. I get up from the bath and go to the shower that can fit ten people. I take off my clothes and do my shower duties.

It took me about an hour to finish. I needed to be clean.

I get out of the shower and take a towel. I opened the door and I see Carter laying in front of the door sleeping. I slightly kick him and he quickly gets up.

"Come on baby time to sleep.". He goes to the king sized bed. I didnt put no underwear or anything. I take off my towel and climp on the bed. Carter just stares at me.

I lay next to him hugging him. "I want you.". I whisper to him. "Your pregnant. You need rest. Go to sleep baby. Goodnight. Love you both.". I smile and turn around so my butt would touch his groin. He groans and turns around. So now both of our butts touch.

"Goodnight.". I say and I quickly knocked out.