Chapter 18

VOTE/COMMENT/READ

ENJOY!!!!!!!

Carter's POV.

I wake up super early to ask room service to bring alot of good foods. I also went shopping for her and the baby. I didnt know if it was a boy or girl so I got two of everything.

I finish getting everything in place. I walk to Miranda's side of the bed.

"Baby. Wakey wakey.". Her eyes flutter open. "Dont move.". She froze. "Get up slowly and close your eyes.". She did what I told her to do.

"Is there a spider in my chest. Cause if there is please, please get it off.". I chuckled. "Even better. Open your eyes.".

Her eyes widened and she smiled. "Carter...".

"Sshh. Dont say anything. You ruin it when you talk.". I say to her. She punches me. She drops a plate and begins crying. I stop her. "No crying not now. I dropped the plate. Now eat.". I hand her a plate and she begins to eat. I also eat with her. I dont want her crying cause shes gonna think im watching her eat and get fat and blah blah.

"You know Im not going to finish everything right. What are you going to do.". She says while drinking orange juice.

"Give it to the need.". I say. She smiles.

"How about you try this plate." I give her a plate. Eggs in one side, sausage in the other, grapes at the bottom. In the middle there is a rose that was made of frosting.

Shes finishes the plate. The frosting began to melt and in the middle was a...

"Oh my god. Carter.". She starres at me.

"There was rough times and fun times and I want to go through it again and spend my whole entire life with you. So Miranda Smith. Will you marry me?". She jumps on top of me and kisses me. "Fuck yes!". I grab her and smash my lips to hers.

She gets off of me and hands me the ring. She extends her arm and I slide the ring to her ring finger.

"Your amazing.". I say to her. "You both are.".

~~~~

"So I called and you have an appointment at three!". She sticks her head out of the shower and gives me a confused look.

"Where!". She yells.

"Doctor.". She cuts of the shower and says, " I only have an hour to get ready and I dont have...". I hand her clothes.

"I also bought a hair straightner.". She runs to me naked and jumps on me. "Your the best! Gosh I want to have sex with you right now.".

"Me too.". I say.

"Well search it up.". She says while getting down from me.

"Search what up?". I questioned.

"If we can have sex while Im pregnant.". She dries herself off and puts on the clothes.

I instantly run to the computer and search it up.

I run back to Miranda and grab her and kiss her. "I guess thats a yes.". She says.

"We have to be careful though. Dont wana hurt him.". I say.

"Him?". She pulls away.

"Or her?". I say while kissing her jawline.

I tore the clothes apart from her. Gosh this was going to be amazing.