Chapter 10

VOTE/COMMENT/READ

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

A/N: Listen to Stay by Rihanna when you read this part:)

Carter's pov.

I heard her howl and whining. I tried to stay awake but the pain that I was in didnt let me.

Her father injected me iron. Not alot but just a little. But it made a difference.

I wasted all my energy on Chris. Hes a vampire but a good one. He fell in love with my sister and they both got married, but other vampires didnt approve there relationship so they kidnapped her and killed her. He comes once in awhile to chill but leaves the next day.

I was getting cold so Miranda puts me under her fur. It colder under her and  I was sweating. I didnt know if that makes sense. My groans got low. I felt Miranda trying to mind link me but we havent finished our mating bond so I dont know what she is saying. After a minute or so, my eyelids close and my breathing stops.

Im not dead I say to myself. Im not dead, not yet. Not now, but then something happens. I stand next to Miranda. Her naked body in the cold. My body was under her. I saw her tears. "Miranda.". I say, but she doesnt listen. She just continues to cry. I get on my knees and try to touch her but my hand goes through her. "Why! Why him. Why does this happen to me!". She yells.

I felt something touch my shoulder and I look up. "Wow. That sucks for her.". I look at her face, like she hasnt aged. "Caroline?". I stand up and look down at her. "Thats what they call me.".

"What are you doing here?". She looks at her nails. "The same reason why your here.".

"Why am I here.". I question.

"Your dead, your a ghost, and well your on a mission. I finished mines but I decided to stay and watch over Chris. How sweet huh.". She says in a girly voice.

"Whats my mission?". I say.

"Lucky for you I know!". She gently slaps me on my cheeks.

"You need to try to get your mate to become alpha of the Blue Lake Pack. Easy huh.". She walks over to my dead corpse.

"How do I do that?". She vanishes into thin air and whispers, "Your about to find out.". She giggles and then I dont hear anything else. I see Chris coming with three other people behind him.

"Whats going on.". I mumble to myself.

"Chris! Chris! Oh my god! Hes-hes dead.". She gets up and lands on Chris's chest.

"No he's not I hear a pulse. We just need to ask you something ". She lifts her head up and nods.

"I have to bit him. Its the only way his body can get rid of the iron. He will become a hybrid but he will still be your mate. Do you allow me.".

She pushes him off. "Are you crazy! He wont be the same!". She yells to him.

"MIRANDA! We have little time. Its a yes or no!". She begins to cry.

"Yeah. Go ahead I give you permission.".

"It will cause you pain also. Not only he will become hybrid but you are also become one. Since he marked you, yall both have each other blood coursing threw each others veins.".

He looks at the men behind him. "Grab her.". He commands them.

The men grab her shoulders and push her down.

Chris gets on his knees and lifts my head up. "Its for your good man.". He whispers.

He smells my neck and bites me. I fall to the ground and yell. Then I was being suck by a vacum cleaner. What was happening?