Chapter 6

VOTE/COMMENT/READ

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carter's pov.

I heard howls and growls. But that didnt grab my attention. My attention was on that smell. I was still mad at that damn Blue Lake Pack for killing my girlfriend. But that wasnt on my mind. "Sir, we have a problem.". I turned around. "Whats so fucking important. Cant you see Im busy.". Argh. I swear sometimes I want to kill them with my bare hands. "Two of our wolfs died.". I growled. "Then what are you waiting for.". I ran fast. I told them to play with them for a while. I saw two big wolfs grabbing George from each side and tore him apart. There was a breeze and the smell came again. But I didnt care they just killed George and his mate and Ethan.

Our best fighters. I grabbed the male from his neck. One move and he would die. The other wolf turned around. Her perfect white coat that no one can touch. Only I can. I starred at her eyes, the perfect green eyes. She saw me with her-her boyfriend  in my mouth. I threw him far away. She ran after him. She phased back. Her naked body just showing everything. I phased back too. I put on my shorts and ran after her. She just stared at me. Her brunette hair falling down her back. Her green eyes watery. "You asswhole. You killed him. You killed Charlie!!". She yelled.

She got up hitting my chest. Shes mad cause I killed her damn boyfriend. That doesnt matter she has me. She went back to the floor crying on the guys chest. Then he turned into dust and vanished. She cried harsher. I gave her my shirt. "I dont want your fucking shirt. Scratch that. Anybodys shirt!". She threw the shirt on the floor and steps on it. She kept walking and taking whiff of the air. She grabbed a bag and took out some clothes. She began putting on the clothes. "Why are you following me.". She says. I gave her a confused face. "Cause Im your mate. By the way whats your name?". She scoffs and says, "Miranda. Have you heard of this guy named Carter Williams?". What the fuck does she want with me? "Do you have buisness with him?". Im only important if you want someone dead. "Yes. I need him dead.". My eyes literlly popped open.

"You know him! Great. Where is he?". She put on some gloves and took out a syringe that look grey...the color if iron. I took a step back. "What did he do for you to come after him.". This girl is crazy. "Well he killed one of my pack members a week ago. He was just a pup. Dont worry you will be next. Because you killed Charlie.". Her eyes became watery."Just a pup. He didnt deserve it. I did. It was that stupid Carter Williams who killed him.". I wanted to comfort her but she had iron in her damn hand. She wipes the tears away. "I didnt get your name.".

I starred at her. "My name..". She stares at me and nods. "Yeah?". Well since George is dead I can use his name. "George Castle.". I say. She looks in her duffel bag and then starres back at me. "Well George Castle. Your my mate and all but I dont care. You killed Charlie. He was just trying to protect me.". She came closer to me. What the fuck is this a way of rejecting me. "Wait! I can help you find Carter Williams. He is my friend. I know him like the back of my hand.". She stops. "Good.". I send my 'pack' a mind link telling them to call me George. I felt bad for her. I killed her protector,her friend, her buddy. But she quickly got over it. "Well what are you waiting for. I dont have all day. I have to get back to my fiance.". I starred at her.

FIANCE! "Oops.". I stared at her. I knew my eyes were dark. "Fiance! Are you seriuos! Im your fucking mate! And you have a fiance! Didnt you ever wonder that I would be coming.". She came closer to me and I took a step back. "Dont touch me.". I say. "I thought you would never come. He is just human. I-I-I didnt....". I cut her off. "You want to find Carter?". She nods. I began walking away but she grabbed me. She hugged me tight. "I want to be with you. I know he is cheating on me. I cant be in a relationship that is full of lies.". She whispered in my ear.

I put my arms around her. She begins to cry in my chest. She doesnt want to be in a relationship with lies and thats what Im doing.