Chapter 3

VOTE/COMMENT/READ

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I opened the door and fell to the couch. I was so exhuasted. Daniels funerial. Then we had to bury him. Then the crying. "Hey baby.". His head was popping out of the couch. He began kissing me. I pulled away. "Not now Phillip. Im tired.". I sat down and began taking off my shoes. "Your always fucking tired. You dont have time to do anything. You rarely come home and when you do, you eat cry and sleep and you never want me there. I cant fucking take this.". He grabbed his keys and his jacket. "Im going out.". He opened the door and slammed it. Humans.

I picked up my phone. Two new messages. I opened it and for sure it was Katherine and Charlie. I opened Katherine's and it said,

Katherine: Your dad wants you.

I opened Charlie's.

Charlie: We have one of the rogues.

I instantly get up and change into a jeans and a tee. I grabbed my shoes and ran out the door.

"Where is he?". I say to Charlie. "She is with your dad.". A girl. What the fuck. I enter the room and I see my dad beating her."Dad!" I yell. I grabbed his fist before it reached the rogues face."What do you want?". He questions. He wipes his hands on a towel. Never seen a towel that red before. "Dad? Can I have this one.". He looks at me. His face so stern. "Go ahead. Worthless bitch wont say anything. Let see what you can get out of her.". He turns around a leaves.

I looked at her. Damn my dad fucked her up good."Look you little bitch. I want to know who killed one of our pack member a week ago.". She begins laughing. She looks at me and smiles. "Oh that little pup. He didnt put much of a fight.". She spits her blood out of her mouth." Easy target and well it gets boring when there is nothing else to kill.". I turn around and put some gloves on. I grabbed a syringe filled with iron in it. "I will ask again. If you dont respond then the need will go to your neck. By the way it has iron in it.". Her eyes popped open. "Who killed my pack memeber.". I started walking to her and she began moving. Rattling all the chains. She stops and looks at me. "Kill me. But once you do he will come after you. Im his girlfriend and he will want the person who killed his jewel.". I walked towards her. "Okay." I say. I was about to put the needle in her neck when she yelled, "His name is Carter Williams. He runs our 'pack'." She puts pack in quotes. "He killed you preciuos little pup.". I looked at her and sigh. "Where is he at?". I say in a stern voice. "I dont know. I swear. Thats all I know. Please.". I looked at my right were a little window was at and shrug. "Well thank you. I think thats all we need.". She looked at me confused. I walked towards her and stick the needle in her neck. She began screaming. I push all the iron in her. I drop the needle. My dad came running and knocked the door down. "WHAT DID YOU DO!" He yelled. "She was mine. You heard....we need to find Carter Williams.". I left the room without another word.

"I heard she started taking off the rogues clothes and then stick the niddle in her...". I began walking towards her. "You don't know shit. Okay. Talk about me one more time, I will cut your throat." I say. She put her blonde hair in a pony tail. "Well, I also heard that I was Phillip's first.". I phased and brought her down. She began phasing to her brown fur with black spots. She bit me on my arm. I turn my head and grab her from her throat and put her down. My teeth were already tasting the blood. She began whinning. I didnt care,nobody talks to the alphas daughter like that and talks about her fiance like that. I even warned her.

"LET GO OF HER!". My dad mind linked me,while using his command voice. I did what I was told. I dropped her and turned around, facing my father. I phased back to my human form. I didnt care if I was naked. A guy came up to me and took off his shirt and handed it to me. It was big but that was good, I didnt want to show my junk off. I didnt even realize my father had phased back.

"What do you think your doing!". He yelled at me."Oh hush dad. I didnt even kill her. The pack doctor can fix her.". I began walking away. "Dont talk to your father like that!" My mother yelled. "Why dont you go worry about someone else.Your the Luna thats what you should be doing.". I say while I turn around facing her. I started walking towards her. "You guys never worried about me. Why start now!". A sting came across my cheek. I put my hand over it. My mother just slapped me. I starred at her. I knew my eyes were black and I could shift at any moment. But my wolf knew if she did come out my mother would win. My mothers taller than an horse and my father taller than her. I was just an inch smaller. The others were the size of a regular horse. "I guess I will find Carter Williams.". I began walking away from them but my mother said, "Miranda, Im sorry!". I didnt need her pity.

My father didnt like me because I didnt come out as a boy. My mother hates me cause I do the opposite of what she says. Im the daughter they never wanted. "Hey, wait up!". Charlie came of frome behind me. "Im going with you.". I starred at him."No your not.". I just walk off. He grabs my wrist and turns me around."You like it or not. I am going. Im not leaving you.". He lets go of my wrist and smiles. I smile back. "Just you okay. Dont tell Katherine cause she will freak.". He nods and hugs me. "I will get my stuff.", he says and walks away.