Two

J O S H

I stumbled down the stairs when I was done having a little chat with Tyler and heard the t.v. going. I walked into the lounge to see Daisy slumped down on the couch with a large hoodie on.

"Daisy, honey, aren't you hot?" I asked her, sitting down in the space next to her. A few moments later footsteps were heard coming down the stairs.

"Oh, yay, Tyler's coming," I smiled as a sad looking Tyler walked through the door and flopped down beside me. "You ok Tyjo?"

"Mmm," he mumbled, not looking up from the ground.

"Ok, well since we have a new addition to the family, we should celebrate by going out for dinner!" I stood up, trying to put everyone into a good mood. It wasn't working. "Cmon guys, stop being so happy," I rolled my eyes, taking Tyler's hand and Daisy's in the other. We walked to the car and were driven to Chipotle by our manager, Chris.
------------------------
L A T E R   O N

"Hi, my names Jenna. What can I get for you guys today," a friendly looking waiter stopped at our table. She had pretty blue eyes and short blonde hair. As soon as Tyler heard her voice he perked up in his seat and watched her.

"I'll have whatever you would recommend," Tyler smiled at Jenna. I think he likes her.

"Ok. Well, we have vegetarian or non vegetarian."

"Non," Tyler spoke.

"Ok, I'll surprise you," she smiled at Tyler who wouldn't stop looking at her.

"I'll have the same as him," I smiled at Jenna. "What about you, Daisy?"

"Can I have a vegetarian burrito?" Daisy spoke. Her voice was quiet and croaky as if she was going to cry. I looked at her confusedly but she just pulled a small smile at me.

"Sure." With that Jenna walked off, leaving Tyler in a daze.

"Ty, are you alright now?" I chuckled a little.

"What? Oh, y - yeah," he laughed.

We waited around for about fifteen minutes until Jenna came back with our meals and a jug filled with water. "Thank you," we all said as she placed our meals Down in front of us. "Enjoy," she smiled and walked off to another table. Tyler looked jealous when seeing her talk to guys at another table.

We started eating our warm meals. Me and Tyler got a steak and mushroom burrito with a little salad inside. It was really good. Daisy got a vegetation burrito like she asked for.

"Are you a vegetarian?" I asked Daisy.

"Yeah," she mumbled, her mouth full with food.

"Oh, Mrs. Wilson never told us that." I replied. I was concerned. Was there something Daisy was hiding from us? She did kind of seem a little bit odd today.

We all finished our food. Well Tyler and I did. Daisy claimed she had finished but she only ate probably less than a quarter of her food but she drank nearly the whole jug of water.

"You gonna eat the rest of your food Daisy?" I asked her. She shook her head no. "Ok." Now I was very concerned. Maybe that's why she was so skinny, because she barely ate a thing.

Jenna came back to our table later on, after we had a family chat, and collected our plates and cups. "Thank you," Tyler smiled as we walked out of the restaurant and back into the car. "Well she was nice," Tyler kept saying.

D A I S Y

We arrived back home after dinner at Chipotle. It was nice I guess but I felt like I ate so much. I did the first thing that came to my mind and ran up to the bathroom.

*TRIGGER WARNING*
*TRIGGER WARNING*

I quickly closed the door of the bathroom and locked it. I lifted the toilet seat and sat in front of it thinking. Was this right? Could I do it here without them knowing? Well they were downstairs so they probably wouldn't be able to hear me anyway.

I pulled up my jumpers leaves and slowly started to lift my fingers to my mouth. I hadn't done this one a while so I was kind of nervous. I inserted my fingers into my mouth and quickly shoved them down the back of my throat. I gagged, but nothing else.

I was upset with myself so I forced me fingers down every harder. At this point my whole fist was in my mouth. I leaned over the toilet seat as half of my insides exploded out of my mouth. I coughed and cried, but I kept going. I forcefully shoved my fingers down my throat again and threw up in the toilet, but this time there was... Blood? I cried and cried, then flushed the toilet and washed my face. I quickly opened the door to the bathroom and to my surprise, Tyler was leaning against the door.

"Oh my god were you there the whole time?" I asked, covering my mouth not because I was surprised but because my breath smelled like barf.

"Yeah. Daisy, what were you doing in there?" Tyler looked extremely concerned. I shrugged and looked at the floor. A waterfall of tears erupted down my face. "I'm sorry!" I cried.

"It's ok," he wrapped me in a hug and patted my back. "Just please don't do it again, Ok."

"Ok," I said. I knew that what I said was a lie. Every time I ate a lot I was going to do it. But next time I was going to have to be more sneaky.

"Why did you do it," he looked me in the eyes.

"Because I want to be skinny."

"Daisy, look at you," he looked me up and down. "You are so, so skinny. I'm not even kidding."

"No I'm not," I leaned into his chest, getting his shirt wet from my tears. Tyler gripped onto my hand and led me into his bedroom. I had never been in his bedroom but it was a bit bigger than mine. He also had his own bathroom whereas I didn't. We walked into the bathroom and pointed to a set of scales on the floor.

"No I'm gonna break them," I said. Tyler looked at me shocked, then gave me puppy dog eyes. "Fine," I groaned stepping as lightly as I could on the scales. The number flashed up until it stopped. 94 pounds. Tyler's eyes opened wide.

"Daisy. That's skinny."

"Well I don't thin-" he cut me off.

"That's like how much an eleven year old should weigh. And how old are you. Sixteen?"

"Fifteen," I corrected him.

"Exactly," he spoke. I stood off the scales and the number flashed back down to zero.

"Why do you even have these in here anyway?" I asked trying to change the topic about me.

"Because I was the same as you," he looked at me, ashamed of both of us. "I wanted to be skinny. I wanted to have thin legs and I wanted to be able to see my bones. It worked, but now look at me. What if I wanted to look intimidating? I can't because I'm so skinny."

"I'm sorry," I hugged him and he hugged back. Him telling me that story really made me think. If he could stop then so could I. "I'll stop"

"Thank you," he replied, squeezing me even tighter. He let go and I winced and scrunched my eyes up as his hand rubbed over one of my wrists.

"Daisy. Is there something your not telling me?" A look of concern plastered over his face as he rolled up one of my jumper sleeves. He gasped and then started crying. "Anywhere else?" He asked me. I couldn't lie to him, but I did. I shook my head no but I knew he was unsure of my answer. He rolled up my other sleeve to see even more cuts. He walked out of the bathroom and sat on his bed as he cried. I followed him and stood there awkwardly as I watched him cry.

"I'm so sorry," I patted his back.

"Don't be sorry," he said.

"Why?"

He took off his jumper and said "I cut too."

---------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! I'm sorry there's so much triggering stuff in this but I put a warning for you just incase :) xx

Vote

Comment

Follow me plz I need frens

Enjoy :)